Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February ♡

Yeap, Im'ma Shopping Queen!
HAHAHAHA! Guess what?! Yesterday I went SG WANG, Times Square, LOT 10 and PAVILLION with babe cass and babe viona. LOL! Let me tell u guys how desperate shoppers we were! Alright, from sg wang we walk to lot 10 then to pavillion, then back to lot 10 and then to sg wang and to times square then lastly back to sg wang! We went to sg wang for 3 times dee in a day due to our car parked at bb plaza = sg wang 6th floor there!!! LOL! So u guys can imagine how tiring it would be?! HAHAHA! Anyway, I bought alot of things! 2 spagetthi strips, 2 colar shirt and 2 mostly the same design blouse or should I say more like a half dress and a red skirt !!! HAHA! Alright, spent too much. I'm real broke now! =)




Cassy Wong! Sei Poser! :D



Our tea time! HAHAAH! Cheese and Ham bread.



Mushroom soup with the bread! =P



This place is at Times Square - Expresso Soup! Hmmm, special. Not bad! =)





Okay, I looked more like a kid with this!!! I KNOW! XD



Pavillion CNY decoration! =P



Me and Foo Yuet Peng!XD



Amanda Low and Yuet Peng Foo! ;P




Cassy Wong and Yuet Peng Foo! XD


After that at night, everyone went BRJ for dinner!!! Parents were there too! So ngam! LOL! Anyway, its a real tiring day! This friday going Sunway. Anyone?! Anyone!?? XD


END


Just because of Joe's status in Facebook, so I went dropped comment and here it goes. We went Lunch at Mc D and pool after that with ann ann Chew! LOL.



Failed of doing Gold Fish face la uncle Joe! XD




HAHAHAHH! The funniest thing was this candy I bought back from IPOH. Thought of trying it. Who knows, joe ng tried it and His jaws nearly gone! TOO HARD weih! XD Me and Joanne C kept laughing!!!! XD



XD!!!! Sorry la, I din noe u really uncle ma, can't bite at all! XD




And guess what?! I saw this bruises on my hand! LOL. I guess its the effect of playing beach volleyball while in ipoh ba! HAHHAHA!








Here Goes the CAMWHORED! GAGAGAAGA! :D




END of 02022010


Ps : Tomorrow will be working for like 2 days.
@ Mount Kiara - Ominiview Consultancy offering 1 part timer.
Since Mr. KC just like a Sick Pig now
So I've decided to work for it.
Eventhough just 160 bucks for 2 days.
But nevermind! I'm broke BTW! XD
MISS ME MORE PEEPS!

Oh ya! IPOH TRIP WAS AWESOME for me.
Dunno bout others.
Pictures will be uploaded soon.
Waiting Miss Leong Pei Woon to upload it, hopefully we wouldn't have wait for like 10 years
for those pics and
it will not deleted accidentally by her!
*Finger Crossed! *

[ Amanda-Licious ]
"Working during Holidays"

No comments: