Friday, February 12, 2010

As Time Goes By...



Yes, Day 2...


Finally realized, what I've been doing all this while is just a waste. Will He read my blog??! Even He does, so what?! What is the point of me writing all my feelings out to him??! Just like my sis bf was telling me tonnes of times, what is my intention?! I'm sure you are writing it for him to see it rite?! Even he does so what?! He already told u that u and him is not meant to be together, u both wont last long. This sentence already could proves clearly that he is not into you anymore. Not at all. What am I hoping for?! C'mon. Why would I still wasting all my time to this person?! Why can't u just erase off this person in your life?! As though he is really a good one that u've met in ur 20 years of life?!! I really dun understand. Why can't I just hate him?! I think I can only let him down when I saw him with another girl with my own eyes, only I could start giving up on him. I was thinking how hurt will I be, if one day I really saw Miss PP with him really in pair already. I guess I would turn my heads off and cry so much. I guess it would be real hurt and I might not able to face the both of them anymore.
The other day I went out with both of them too. when I was seeing them both together I was thinking on my own...am I able to let go of this guy??! He looks so much happier while he is with her. I was happy for him. =) Not even feeling sad for him. Eventhough abit sad for myself, but I just dunno why when I see him smile. Just like he has brightened up my day.
Anyway, after end of february ends. I will be starting to count the days before I'm leaving tarc. I was waiting and yet not waiting for that day to come. I was waiting for that day to come coz it will be the end of our story, time to let go. I was wondering will I miss him?! Definitely a YES la! XD He is an important friend to me. =) While I was'nt waiting for that day to come coz I will be so seldom seeing him already. Was thinking will it gives in a big impact to my own??! Hmm..

Recently, I got to know this friend of mine. A guy to be more specified. He called me for 4 times already. Been having a real deep chat with him on the phone. Hmm, a not bad guy who was my fren's friend. I didn't know him just could recognize he is my fren's friend! HAHA. Unfortunately, he added me in facebook and so he got my number from my fren. So, he kinda called me and we did had a few nights of chatting. Hmmm, was kinda weird during the 1st time. But then untill now the fourth time, surprisingly he has improved alot. HAHA. Tho chatted half way he stopped and was silent for like 4 seconds before we said something. LOL. Anyway, another funny guy I could say. Maybe people might asked. Waaa, ppl called u sure interested in u laa..Alright, maybe yes, maybe no and maybe he is interested to be frens with me only. Nobody noes what's his intentions right?! Not untill he tells me. =) Nothing much actually, just seldom would have guys chatting with me on the phone. Not even for U-Know-Who-U-Are! That we both knew each other for 2 years dee. The only time we chatted on the phone was only on my birthday @ midnight 12 something. LOL.

Hmm, What else?! Ipoh trip pics still waiting for LEONG PEI WOON! Outing Pics will be uploaded in FB soon. And yea, thats all for today! CHEERS! Tomorrow going to Midvalley with my aunty. Anyone?! =P



Nites everyone! Sleep Tight and Drink more water!
The weather is terribly HOT nowadays ! Take Care!
CHIAOSZ=)

[Amanda-Licious]
"Just so U know"

No comments: