Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chor 1 and 2 *Day 6*



Steamboat on CNY?! Yea, we had steamboat on chor 1 and 2! XD



Chili needed the most while having steamboat! =)



Its LeMeridian Hotel. The swimming pool looks so stunning! Different shapes! =)
Pretty Cool huh!? Hehe.



The view chun weih! =)



Yeap, we had LAMB! guess wat? I took a piece ni! I dun like it la. smells so not good! But those Lamb lovers should like this! =)



Fried Chicken! NICE! Yummy! Hehe. =P



Yeap, went High Tea with my uncle and aunty at LeMeridian Hotel! =)
FYI : Its my favourite Cuppocino! <3





The view from Westin hotel! Why 2 diff hotels? LOL. Coz my uncle jump from 1 hotel to another in this 3 days! XD Funny leh?! LOL.



Uncle being the driver! Woops!* =P



As usual, after eating. Puffff! *Doze off* =.=" I'm a pig! YES I KNOW!! XD



Before this, I used my cousin's lappie.



Playing Mafia War! LOL!!! XD




YUP! Its Yu Shang!! =P
loooks so good! the colour! =)




The people who is preparing! Appreciate! =)












Yeah! steamboat rocks! =)



LV bag???! XD



Not mine la! My aunty's one! XD HAHA! Not interested tho! =P



Yuuhuu! My cute Gong Gong with his peace sign! He is doing good now! =)




When Life Gives U Lemon, Make Lemonade :) But If Life Gives U Shit.

Take It And Plant A Lemon Tree, Then Make Lemonade!


A good one! Don't you think so??! =)


*Day 6* No reply. Nothing at all! One more day to go!
GoodBye My Love!!! =)


[Amanda-Licious]
" A Good Year! Still counting on! "

No comments: