Monday, February 8, 2010

The Weekendz =]


Yeap, indeed I nearly forgotten to post bout this. I finally met one of my net fren. JonTay. Yeap. About 2 years since we 1st chatted and now finally we met. He came with his Uni friend- Kevin (new fren of mine=) ) to my work place the 2nd day I worked in Mont Kiara. We had McD for lunch. Hmmm, and yes he gave me a cap. As promised we did exhanged our birthday present since last year. Haha! So long dee. Anyway, he too a December baby! LOL! So yea. Hope he did like his bracslet. While the RED cap he gave me not bad too! Though abit too big la. Haha. But I still appreciate it. Thanks dude! =) And He is really really SERIOUSLY a tall fella...untill I needa raise my head up in order to look and talk to him! =.=" LOL.




Banyak Pattern betui this Cap! XD


Alright, Saturday -06022010
Sing K Kaki - Annie Soh, June Kan and Me! HUHU
Venue : Times Square - Neway


U know wat? Annie keep saying this Johnnie Walker remind her when she is in Quatro and dunno where clubbing wor. LOL! She ar mmg favourite "eat meat" type lo! XD (if u guys get wat i mean la!) Hehehe.


Let me tell u guys, the room is damn big! a room for 14 ppl and yet is only 3 of us! =.=" Siao meh!! XD




Lemon with sprite! =)



Salad buffet! XD



This soup is Superb! XD I had 3 bowls of it! o.O



Of coz, the hitz songs! Yoga- Lin ( I dun lie) =P




And Stephanie Sun Yan Zi ( Wo Huai Nian De)



LOL! Its Annie Soh Singing all the Sammie Cheng's songs! XD
Btw, I was once sammie's fans too when i was young. =)



and guess who i saw?! Its Umiko Lau Ke sin!!! Its Mi Mi Je! I din know She sings wan lo! =P




Yuuhuu! Me and June!=)




Lol! Annie Soh and June Kan! XD




LOL!


Yuuhuuu! =P Enjoyed! xD




At Pavillion, took a pic with the Hippo! XD HahaHuhuHehe.




I super love this wedges! Arghhh!!!! But its expensive! Cost like RM 199! =( (i wish i get my salary asap!)





CNY Fashion Show @ MNG Pavillion! XD




I once snapped this too! Lol! Looked Its my shoe brand! PUMA! <3





At night, dinner had chao fun at Loke Yew There with U-know-Who-You-Are. Then Hmm, supper after fetched my auntie who just came back from Aussie , dad decided to go dai chao again! o.O Alrite. I din eat much just drank the soup! LOL! XD




Sunday!
Venue : Obviously - Leisure Mall!
Kaki : Joycelyn Wan ( Birthday girl of the day) , Marilyn Wan ( birthday girl's sis! )



Yuuhuu! Happy to meet her! So happened she asked me for lunch tot she would be busy coz its her 20th birthday! XD We went to Boston! Hmmm not bad the food! =)



My Nasi Lemak! =)



My Yin Yong Lai Cha!!!
=)


Ready with those silly face of US???! XD






No. 1




Tadaaaa! No. 2



No. 3! XD




okay Take a break with a normal one 1st! XD





OMG!





HAHAHAH! XD Lmao!




Woohoo! Marilyn one is the best! XD



So wat? we do have our ugly-iest time to be. I dun care la. As though we have fun! Hehe! Enjoyed! ;)



[Amanda-Licious]
" Updatesss "

No comments: