Wednesday, February 17, 2010

♡GoodBye MyLove♡




Finally. Day 7.
As expected. No reply. No contact. Not at all.
as though we treated each other as invisible???
I seeees u online, u seeees me online too I believe!
So what?! We both just don't give it a damn.
Seriously, i dunno izzit u were too tired or what.
I just sense that it is the end. 1 week no contact. =)
I just too realized actually I can be this strong.
Able to stay still untill now.
This Minute, This Second.
What more can I say besides,
"GOODBYE, MYLOVE"??!!
I was thinking should I post it Fedex or
passing it to you!
I guess, its better to Post it to you!
Will try to get ur house address.=)
I can still remember since when I started to have this feeling on you
untill now...
Its gonna end.
I have too tho trying hard still!
:)

No comments: