Friday, February 12, 2010

I swear This is the last time!

As Usual, thursday night went church for Singing Practice. =) Enjoyed! ;)



Friday went midvalley with my aunty, accompanied her go shop but in the end I was the one who bought the most! =.=" Can't help la, can't control, aunty sponsored me 100 bucks eh! Hehe.



I bought one of this blouse @ ZARA! =p Nice??! HohoHuhuHahaHeheHihi! XD


My all time favourite Kimchii jigae! At the Gardens! :P




Today, this morning went to Sungai Long UTAR. My next destination after graduating Diploma in TARC. Hmm, Not too bad. But I still love Tarc setapak campus! =|



*Leaving 3-4 more months to go.*

*Valentine's day is just 1 more day to go*
*Mum's birthday too, tomorrow!*
*Chinese New Year too! *
*Day 3 already , for I-Know-who-He-is*


Anyway, I'm here to wish everyone 1stly to have a Blessed and Prosperous Chinese New Year. =) Indeed it is the year of tiger?! NONO Its the Year of God! WOOHOO! :P
Happy Valentine's Day to all the couples in this world. Cheers. Yea, I'm still single this year. =)
Happy In Advanced Birthday to MUM! I u MUM! MUACKS! :)


[Amanda-Licious]
"Counting Down"

No comments: