Friday, February 5, 2010

Working days and Shopping SpreesSs ♡

Yeap, I'm back to Omniview Consultancy again! =)
Half year already since I work there with Mr. K.



Job : Easy but damn slow process! =.="


All I need to do is to generate those reports! A total of 255 reports to be generated in 2 days!

All I need to do is just click click and click the buttons then save, type in file name. Thats all! =)




Honestly to say nobody talks to u! I FEEL so SO so Sleepy lor! XD
Esp when after u took ur lunch! XD




I nearly fall asleep, so I 've decided to facebook, meebo while waiting those files to be generated.
Shoooo slow and bored!!!! ARGH!!!
Many have asked, "U not working meh?! Can online wan?!" HAHAAH! Coz I'm supergirl! I am allowed to and I can multitasked! WEEEEEEEE" XD
And luckily, my ipod! Thank GOD! XD


Especially with this stooopid mouse! I gave up in the end, I used my finger as the mouse! Luckily its a lappie! XD


Off from work, lepak while waiting dad come. =) So I went to buy BUBBLE MILK TEA!



Those Japanese who came and said おいし!!!~ Means Nice! :P



Then, it was rainning heavily. I felt so cold and tired and hungry!!!! So I went to 7 eleven. I did something that I never do before in my life! For the 1st time I ate Maggi Cup @ 7 eleven! HAHA! I din noe it taste so gud eating in there, plus rainning and starving!!! Eventhough alone, but I do enjoyed. I'm serious! =P

It taste so nice!!! YO! Maggi Cup TOMYAM ! Ichiban des! =P





YES! Finally, satisfied. Dad came and picked me up ! ^^ Time to sleep! (I used to sleep nowadays after eating!) OMG! I'm a pig! =.="




Back home and had my dinner with the 2nd time of salted baked chicken all the way from IPOH! WOOHOO! :P





TODAY!
Venue : Sunway Pyramid ( last shopping spree for CNY :P )


Guess who we met?! ITS Edmund Chong weih!!!!! Omg! He so kurus liao! Aiyor! So suprised when we see him, his gf(viona biatch) gave us a big surprised! HAHA! Most funny thing was, Rhino Annie Paan was stoned for quite sometimes when she saw Kit! XD So furniee!
Anyway, welcome back even for 1 day Kit! Next week U will back again tho! Hehe. We did miss u! *Hugs!* XD
The Couplez! :)




BURPSS!!!! XD



Hello there! I'm a small small girl and a BIG BIG girl in the house! XD




WOOHOOO! Sparkling EMAS!! XD




LOOK! Whose leg so nice?! XD Guess who!?! XD Hint : Not me la definitely!!! XD



Looking tired and neutral. LOL. I dunno wat am talking! XD



And u noe wat?! We went to take STICKER PICS! OMG! Since form 4 or 5 till now! HAHHAAH!
Its such a long time ago, now we can see how many changes we had huh! So fun actually to take this kinda pic once a while after for some time. We able to see the past and now of us! XD


Editing!!! XD
LOLS! Niceeee!



Then, we had some kinda dessert and food to munch off before we continue our shopping. LOL!
EAT ONLY! Yes we know! XD


Mango lou! XD
We had 2 bowls of oyster Mee suah! XD





Yeap, not least out THE CHICKEN!!!! XD Yummmmmzz!




Curi snapped The couple's pixie! Haha! Paparazzi ! WOOHOO! o.O




This Lady was so talented playing the piano of Jay's song - 蒲公英的約定!! My god! I meltz so pathetically. Anyhow, i still prefer guitar!! HEHE!





BAH! LAst pic of the day! Viona Babe! Credits to her being the DRIVER of the day! WOOHOO!
MWAHSSS!


[Amanda-Licious]
"Tired but Enjoyed"

No comments: