Monday, February 8, 2010

I hope U (The Spammer) reading this!



I mean Its none of Your Business but why u wana care so much bout ur friend's problem. I din meant to raise any fights or quarrels with u. Pls THINK BEFORE U ACTUALLY SPEAK! Respect people before u came my blog and spammed my chat box. okay, fair enough if u thinking to help ur fren to scold me or do whatever to help her relieve her anger. I already have nothing to do with Ur fren's Or The Kong's family bf. I was just trying to be friends with him. If i'm not welcomed then fine. U dun have to actually say something mean to me rite?! I din even touch a single hair or Mr. H! I already keep a real huge gap. I said it and I mean it. If it is so. I just hope if u sees this. U will just be chilled bout this. I din meant to fight with u at all. I dun like having enemies rather than friends. Anyway, i dunno you seriously and I was pissed of the action u took this time. Last warning. I hope u wil just respect the bloggers. I dun like people spamming my chat box. If u think its my fault, then fair enough I apologise. I just wan this thing to be solved. Not even a single intention to have a fight with anyone of u. I repeat! I didn't know I would have created so much problems here. If u insist to hate me then fine, just go ahead, just leave me alone. Dun bother my life, just need u guys to give people some respect. Thanks!

Regards,
Amanda Low.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.