Thursday, January 28, 2010

All Glory to Our God!


YES!!!!! Finally proble solved. I'm so relieved since this morning I went fade up give all out to call and ask one by one of those company. Finally, the last problem of the trip solved! Hehe. Thank God So much! I believe that if u have faith in Him, even ur faith to him is as small as a mustard seed, as long as u did have faith in him. He will helps U! Believe it! This is what I experience! Finally all the problems and barriers I've gone through and now Its all solved! Can u see how miracle it was?! THANK GOD! Give all the Glory to god!~ Hehe. Hoooorayyy!~

Tomorrow I'll be running away from house with my collegemates to IPOH! WOOHOOO! I hope we did have a good trip, a nice and great time bonding together. Hehe. I bet it will be real fun! Hehe. Anyway, I still pray that the Lord will send the angels to come and protect all of us and to have a safe journey mercy till IPOH and from IPOH back to KL. Hehe.

Ps : Alright! I gtg now! Will definitely enjoy this 3 days 2 nights to the extreme!!! HEHE. More picture will be taken! OH noooo, I gotto go pack up now! HEHE. CHIOSZ!!! Nites everyone! ;P


[Amanda-Licious]
"Feeling Excited, Yuuuhuu"

2 comments:

snow_PTL_4everything said...

hahaha!! Cool!
Praise God!
He is solution for everything!^_^
Have a wonderful trip ya!!
Happy for you~ haha..

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

Yes! God is a good god! Hehe! Hope u did enjoy ur holiday too! :D