Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Total Chaotic Morning



What happened this morning was this, while I was still having my deep sleep, dreaming away...Untill my mum dashed into our room. Woke me and my sister up, said my mum's father which is my gong gong having difficulties in breathing. He couldn't breath well, gasping for air on the bed. So I wasn't awake yet not untill my sis and mum shouted once again my name calling me to help them took care of my granfather. So I jumped up and rushed into his room. Sitting beside him, seeing him suffering and seriously this was the second time I saw my own family member suffering infront of my eyes. The 1st time was my grandpa, (dad's father in ICU) Now the second time, I couldn't stand it. Mum kept panic calling my sis to call the ambulance, and my dad already ran to the our nearby clinic asking for doctor to come and help. So my sis called 911 and called the ambulance. Once she put down the phone, my mum asked whether the ambulance has it arrived yet!? So my sis was telling my mum, chill mum, I just put down the phone, the ambulance need some time to come. So I was sitting next to my grandpa, seeing his suffered. As though I couldn't help him anything. So I did a short prayer for him. I was laying on my hands unto him and started speaking in tongues and Prayed. Mum asked me to looked after him as my mum went down and called my aunty, informing her and watching the ambulance to come. So I was a bit panic, coz my grandpa was very suffocated from breathing. I was a bit lost, besides calling him not to talk and praying for him. I don't wat else can I do. So after a while, he calmed down, he breathed even better than before. Then, suddenly he told me that he wanted to shit. I was like, okay...I shouted for my mum and she came up brought the pampers for my grandpa. So me and my mum wore the pampers for him. 1st time doing this. Then, another minute he said he wanted to vomit. So! Mum brought up a pail for my grandpa. Alright, here izzit. I finally realize my dream since young for being a nurse was failed. I couldn't stand people vomitting infront of me. I saw it. And I nearly puke!! I was keep asking myself to calm down, don't puke, don't PUKE! Ok, then mum asked me to help my grandpa to wipe off his mouth. Alright, very reluctantly I did it. Yes! Indeed I realized I was useless. Coz its irritating that I can't deny it! Then mum asked me to called my sis as she went to the clinic and fetch my dad and the doctor back home. So I called, and the doctor arrived. Thank God.


The doctor came and check my granpa's blood pressure and and see whether wat has gone wrong to him. So after a few check ups, he told us that our grandpa might be having asthma or diabetic. He is now suffering from chest infection so causes him to have difficulties in breathing. So then, the thing now is the STOOOPID idiot ambulance! They not even arrive yet to out house. We were waiting. Then my sis fetched the doctor back to the clinic and while she was on the way home, she saw the ambulance. So, my sis thought they noe the way. Who knows they still went round and round as though they were makan angin there. WTH! So my sis honked them and direct them the way. Finally, they reached. Alright, I've gotto say 1stly they took very very long to reached! secondly the helpers were useless except a guy who was much experienced. The rest of them seems to be trainees and was quite new. they dun even know how to unfold the strecther! CAN U IMAGINE!?? People suffering gasping for air, while they were still not ready with their stuff?! Alright, nevermind! The 3rd thing! They asked me to open the bigger door. So I did and took off all the keys and tried to open. After that, they told me don't have to. Coz they were bringing the little more like a wheel chair strecther into our house. THEN, okay! nevermind. They were damn unefficient enough. Not professional at all! Somemore they were malays. As though, we were not rushing for emergency. They did a bad job, slowly carrying the rolled wheel chair upstaires. I was like. Can't u guys be efficient abit!? FASTER!!!!! Grrrr...and the last thing they asked me to pushed my granpa aside!! I was like. U guys shud be the one doing it. As though I got enough energy doing it alone!? Was very pissed seriously! ARGH! Then, they did it. and at last my mum followed the ambulance to the hospital. My aunty arrived the next minute and went to the hospital with my dad. PHEWWW! Wat a chaotic morning I had!

I prayed Dear Lord Jesus, that u will send the angels to protect my Grandpa, praying that he will be fine. I prayed that it is just a small matter. Everything will be fine. I prayed too he will accept Jesus as his personal Lord and Saviour. As I sense he was touched by u, O Lord. I commint him into ur hands. Heal him, In The Name Of JESUS! Amen. =)

Morning! and I gotto Chao for church service! Wait for my next updates! Bye and Have a Nice Day! ;)

No comments: