Friday, January 22, 2010

Movies that I'm Craving for.





Yes! Its the Old Dogs. I've watched with a "dude" that day @ TS. Hehe. Nice movie! whoever havent watch this better watch it! No regrets! Trust me!
Ps : The whole cinema people laugh like shit, especially the one sitting next to me, on my left! HAHAHAHAAHHAH
Alright, he is so gonna smack me when he sees this! :P
Anyway, very nice comedy I would say.
CHUN! :)



Alright, here goes the movies which I'm craving for. I must watch this few before it came down after my exams are done.
Movie Marathon!!! Yuuuhuuuuu" =)


1. The Spy Next Door




2. The Tooth Fairy





3. Paranormal Activity
(if cannot also nvm, abit scary! LOL!)






4. Legion

Yes, will be watching this next wednesday after my last paper with someone I wanted to date since long long time ago. Finally.
*Pow* Ninja! Hehee.
[YOU-know-who-you-are]

:D



[Amanda-Licious]
"Movies Mode"

No comments: