Friday, January 15, 2010

Stages of Life

Life of ups and downs. Happy moment and Sad times. Everyone does have their own stages of life. I am trying my best to minimize the emoness and sadness I have. Resolution for year 2010. Always wear on a smile. Always stay happy going-lucky-crazy. I heartz all my friends. I'm happy of who I am now. I don't ask more but just a healthy body. I pray everyone stay healthy too. Take care everyone. Health is important, never take it as a small matter. =)

I'm glad to know a bunch of real real cool groups of friends in college. I've got friends surrounding me everyday. That is why I long to go to college for classes everyday. Everyday is a happy day for me. I had laughters and even bad times with them. As a group of course mates or college mates. We were always in one team helping one another when difficulties came and the time we shared, we laughed and the time even we were nervous while having presentations, distributing results, checking finals result. Its a life time. Perhaps a good one to be spent with. How's my college life? I would said its way more superb than I've expected the 1st day I stepped into the college. I enjoyed seriously. I appreciate having chats with them, the quite ones, crazy ones and also the noisy ones. No matter you know me anot, I can remember who are u in my course each and everyone clearly. Even we were not close, nevermind I still knows u well. Just maybe couldn't get the chance to mingle with u or get to know u more. Not trying to be friendly here, just hoping u guys DIN Year 2 know that I, Amanda Low wanted to say a Big Thank You for giving me the wonderful memories in this almost close to 2 years!

Time Flies! Its gonna end this semester after our exams and kick start the last short semester then we will move on seperate ways and saying bye bye. Its a such a saddening one. I will definitely not forgotten u guys. Diploma in International Business Year 2 brings me so much memories that I can never complain about u bunch of monkeys. Hehe. Words couldn't describe how much I will be missing u guys. Its confirmed I will be leaving to Utar, Sungai Long major in Degree. Another chaptersz of my life. I'm thankful to all of you. You guys provided me the best memories that I ever had! =)

Not to forget, besides my own DIN course. I too know cool frens from other courses. Just like DFI, DEM, DMK, DLM and DBU. =P These closing 2 years, I was closed to DFI guys.
Such a fate knowing u guys! The 8 dudes in a gang and Ching Yin, Joycelyn Tai too! I used to messed up with these group of monkeys, esp the 8 dudes. Kc,Ky,Bh,Yt,Wh,Ys,Sk and Ed. =) and also YY! Left their group already. =P I always went sing K with them and seriously so much activities and outings we had. Coming up will be semester break trip tim. ;) Was seriously so excited bout it.=P
Hope we can make it come true la. Hehe. While Ching Yin and Joycelyn. Though not so close yet but both of u very nice to talk to and friendly person to be with. Thank You girls ! =)
While DEM is like Poli and the 2 guys, one of them Kwok Yau's roomate and another one Jack Fung ( Ky's fren also) Haha. Happy knowing u people. =) Okay, DMK! Cheah Yuan Sze lo, my secondary class mates and Adam( ann ann chew's fren too!) Hehe. Happy knowing u guys too!=P Alright, here goes DLM! Firstly, ninja Hilmy Galagher(cute cute) and Navin Kumar. =P Thanks for allowing me to be your friends. I'm pleased to meet u guys. ;P
Okay, DBU! Wooow, a huge huge group. Hmm I mean friends all different groups and scattered away. HAHA. Suet Theng, June Kan, Mr Heng, Carmen, Zhao Rong, Chuen Rong, Darryl and alot more! Some I even forgotten names. So sorry my dears! =P I'm glad for having u guys as my friends! ;)

Okay I hope I did not left out any of them. If so, I apologise x100000000 Hehe. Anyway, I'm shooo shooooo shooooooOOOoooo excited with our coming semester break trip to IPOH! I pray all problems will be solved and we will make it. =) Amen! <3>

I should go for now. Night everyone. Oh ya, 1 down and 5 more to go! WOOHOOO! Gambateh to all Tar-Cians! If u think u can , u CAN ! We can do it! ;) CHIOSZ!

I just came to realize, forever she will be your Diamond while I'm forever the sands around you, u will never realize you have neglected the surface of the sands while you were too busy finding your Diamond. *.....Realization...*

A friend of mine advised me with this meaningfull quote,

".....得不到永远是最好的!.."


So suits me right! Thanks Miss Ng Shin Ling. MWAHS! Nites everyone!


*ENDS*


Amanda-Licious
[ 2nd Post of year 2010]
;)

No comments: