Friday, January 22, 2010

Praise God! ♡




Yes! Praise God, Thank God that I'm finally Back to the Worship Ministry.
Happy! :)
Had a good practice at my Church during last night!
I can't deny the fact that....
I really ♡ to SING!
XD

Something that is really funny.
Yes, indeed is the cheater-
Fortune Teller @ Facebook! X)


and yessSss...right now is already almost end of the month of January.
Another 4 more months to go till I graduate.
The One I ♡ ( I-guess-you-know-who-you-are ), soon I will let you down..&..start off my next Chaptersz of Life. =)




*CHIOSZ*


Ps : TOMORROW will be seating International Marketing Level 3 paper! OMG!
As promised, MISS WONG SHEAU WEI I will try my best not to let u down.
Mood of Studying!~ COME ON NOW!!!! XD

[Amanda-Licious]
"Exam Fever continues on..."

No comments: