Monday, January 25, 2010

I've Got Something To Say...


Yeap! As stated, so much to talked about. Hmm, alright these few days, there were sad and happy moments. Hmm, let's me start off with the happy moments 1st. Alright. Firstly, thank GOD that my Grandpa will be discharge from the hospital either this few days. Just still finding a right dialysis centre and also nursing home for him. Well, which means gonggong wont be able to back to our home anymore. I mean staying with us. =( Anyway, what to do?! He has got kidney failure and he needs to do dialysis for 3 times in a week. So no choice. Hope that the Lord will be with him. Oh yea, he has accepted Jesus as his personal Lord and SAVIOUR! Praise the Lord! =)



U can see how healthy he is now..can still play with me putting that "peace" sign up! =P



Yoyo! Nike- Just do it Sign! XD




My Mum & Dad! :D




Ah Gong's buddy! HAHA! Mr. Chan Wai Kit! =p




Yeap! Its my writing in chinese to remind my Grandpa for not scracthing his plaster near his neck! XD





Just so u know, during dinner time. My mum and my aunty. Do they both looked alike?! Hehe.


SUNDAY
Venue : Boston


U may call this Milo Shake, Dinasaur or Dino Milo! XD




Yeap, my food! Chicken floss Curry Laksa. =)



Sis's Nasi lemak.


The Honeys and Bees! =.="




As usual, me alone...=)




There is a fe electronic devices which i crave for now. 1stly, I wana change my phone to...
Sony Erricson T707 :)

Guess wat?! I can get it RM 560 !!! Cheap right!? XD


There are 3 colours. =P

Guess what?! Of course I will pick my favourite RED colour! XD
With 3.2 Megapixel :)


A very cool Handphone. First time have the intention to buy flip phones. Hehe. Though, i did used Z520i sonny erricson before. Keke. But this is so tempting to me. ARGH!! MONEY!! Faster drop from the sky!! XD Anyway, I hope to get as much ang pau as I can and i guess i will work part time during semester break! =P



The 2nd electronic devices! XD
*drum rolls*



Yeap! Indeed its my favourite and love at 1st sight samsung ES60 Digital Camera. It has different colours. But unfortunately I pick the red too! Havent really buy it. But already paid deposit. As today me n dad went Low Yat and have lunch so i pulled him to this shop and have a look. I saw it last few weeks ago, its RM550, but now already drop till RM450! So I told that seller help us to keep, we shall pay 10% deposit so that it wont sold out. Hehe. Oh ya, its 12.2 megapixel! Woohoo! :D I love it when I first saw it! Don't you?! :P


Okay, the happy moment done. Now the sad one comes. Hmm, few days ago kinda have a communication problem with one of my collegemate. But its settled. Thanks to U-Know-Who-You-Are. Today did talk to her back. =)
But just receive a news from the U-Know-Who-You-Are. Saying Abbie Shinz is not going for the ipoh trip. Then the next minute, he said he got no mood to go, coz my fren not going too. So he then continue saying if the car problem can't be solved then, he will pay for the house rent and he decided to ffk.
Alright. My 1st reaction was like..okay, since u already decided with ur own way, to give up which we nearly succeeded in our plans. From day 1 till now finally, mostly everything settled off. And now u give up. =)
Honestly, again so disappointed in YOU! I appreciate it planning together with u and the rest. But u don't seems to appreciate it. I wish so much to spent the last chance with u guys in this trip. Hoping we will have a great time bonding with each other. U too know that we will go on seperate ways sooner or later. Just few more months to go. I seriously, dun understand why can't u just be considerate about it?! I appreciate it so much going with u guys, I guess u know too, at 1st we nearly couldn't make it. And now just one step away. But, u said this. =]
As expected, u never appreciate me. NEVER. You will never understand how does it feels if someone held a knife stabbing u again and again.
Anyhow, I will never able to mad at you. Coz I can't. I knew at last, I would still back to normal.
You Know Why. Ask yourself, Don't ask me.
*....SIGH....*

[Amanda-Licious]
" Disappointment that never ends "

No comments: