Wednesday, January 27, 2010

86208





Heyo peeps! MERDEKA!!! Woohooo! So relieved after exams. I like this feeling so much, just felt so good mann! After waited and counting down my holidays or semester breaks to comes! Hehe. Its so nice having holidays! ;P
Lovey Holidays!!!


SO,


Why 86208?!
Hmmm, as u read it down u will know why. :) Okay, I get to notices this guy whom I dated today. Secrets to be reveal. I can recognizes him very very well since the semester 1, day 3! I can still remember so clearly! Hehe. Well, he is a cute one with his greenie sling bag and his ears stuffed with his earphone blasting on music. Hmm, can see that he is mixed and is a english educated dude. LOL. Can imagine it??! A bit westerner type but, looks a bit
chinese, a bit malay. Just so special of him and oh ya! With a baby face! :P Then, from that day onwards, whenever I saw him in college, I will tell my friend. So, 1 day...So coincidently we were at the same lecture hall. Hehe. And each time reached the day where I will be see-ing him and I'm happy. He is so cute I would say. Hmm, maybe I admire guys who are short. Coz I thinked "Short guys are CUTE! Don't u think so?! " Keke. Anyway, till its Year 1 semester 3 . Finally he gets to know one of my friend. Which it was a kinda disappointed. Why everytime I must faced this kinda problem of the one I noticed or choosing my fren but not me. =( Anyway, I got abit not too happy bout it. And I heard they might have chance being together too. So, I decided to give up. Hmm, not much of time taken till I gave up him. Coz, I dun really put too much hope on him, coz 1stly I dun even get to know him. :)

Alright, till its 2nd year semester 2. Yeap, this semester. I added his msn. Thought of taking the step to know him and make friends with him, without any hesitation. I did chatted with him few times. Feeling kinda nice and cute of him. Just like what I expected him to be. Hehe. Just a little too shy. ;) But its okay. Maybe we just know each other. Then slowly till now. Today. We finally went for a date. A simple korean lunch and a movie -Legion. The movie was NICE! I rated it 8! Overall, I find today is a not bad day. I enjoyed going out with him. I guess he is more likely not to be shy while 1 on 1 with him. Hehe. Hmm, I find quite comfortable talking with him. Though, still abit silence during in the car. Keke. But i dun mind having other time going out with u, ninja. hehe. I enjoyed the date very much. Hope u did too. ;)

Ps : Many have asked me...New target ar?! LOL. Hmmm, i would say Yes and No. The Yes coz I should have started putting down U-Know-Who-You-Are and get myself into others. Giving a chance or trial to try out going out , having dates with guys. =) It doesn't mean I'm desperate. Pls don't get me wrong, maybe for my way of giving up a person is by trying to have more communication with another guy. As he did requested me to give up him
too. I'm trying my best. Seriously. And I know 1 day I can do it without any problem :)
The answer No, coz this cute ninja I dated today is not available anymore. Though we both admit that we did have some feelings towards each other. But I can't be the 3rd party right?! I will never do this kinda thing. Never will I. So, very very little hope towards him. Anyway, I'm fine with it. At least I did know him for now which I wished since the 1st day I met him in semester 1. U will be remembered Mr.H. =)
Oh ya! U know why its 86208?! Coz its the reference number for our booked tickets! :p






Ohyea, my Belated Birthday present from Bangs aka Hayden Liao Kwan Shian! XD Thanks yo! Dai Lou appreciate it even its really a belated one! =P
But I was curious, wondering why Mashi Maro leh?! Haha. XD
Anyhow, Thanks yo! :)




Hmmm, now I was praying that tonight. yes. Tonight I will able to solve the Ipoh trip problem. God please give us a helpful hand. As u are the almighty God, Help us Lord to find someone who is willing to be our guarantor. I prayed that We can solve this seriously. Or else, provide us Lord other better options. ThanK You Lord. In Jesus most wonderful name I prayed,
Amen! <3>


Oh Yes! Holidays!!! I wana do all that I have been braving since past few weeks ago! Hehe.
To all tar-cians (including myself) Do have a Blessed semester Break Holiday in this season of
Chinese New Year! WOOHOO!

" Gong Xi Fat Cai " yo! =P



Its time for me to sleep now.
Bed = Heaven
BYE all! :)

[Amanda-Licious]
" Praying hard for Ipoh Trip will turns out well! "

No comments: