Tuesday, January 8, 2008

```What's going On??!```

YES..What’s goin On???I feel so lost now..whatever..lol..Not so sure what is going on with me..Maybe I’m freaking Bored here~
So, I will be crapping and sound out what I want here! I’ve no idea what’s happening to me now.. I’m Happy? I’m depressed? I’m bored? I’m mad?..or I’m longing for sumthing?SWTZZ..I don’t even know how I feel ..Sigh~

Suddenly,something came into my mind… … ..

I don’t know what I’m searching for?
I don’t know what I’m waiting for?
Why are you keep bothering me in my mind?
Why can’t I just get rid of you?
I’m tired of pretending nothing at all infront of you
The pictures are keep flashing in my mind when I close my eyes.
Why do you always appear in my dreams?
Why izzit you? But not another one?
Why I care so much about what’s happening around you??!
While you were boasting away with the recent one..
I’m Sick of it…
I don’t want to be like this anymore!
I had enough..Seriously..Pls gimme a Break!?
Please stay away from me!
Slowly, you are frightening me away..
You stayed too long inside me..
I’ve got to clear it up..
I promise myself,
I will be living a New life & a New Beginning for year 2008!
I want to be transform to a different ME*
Can I ??!How I wish I COULD!!

-Signing Off-

8 comments:

Josaiya =þ said...

WAD HAPPEN LAR!!! u.....haiyer....anything tell me ar....b**y mandy hahaha!!! XD!

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

SWtzz..Nothing le..I'm fine! That day abit emo-ing only~ lol

Christine said...

amanda~~~ izit who i think it is?? O_O "the dude" yea ke? (pat) i sayang u enuf <33 MUAKX~

✮WANTED! Dead/Alive✮ said...

ya...is it me-n-ino-chan-think-it-is?? ok 1st of all honey, UR H.O.T~~!!!! and 2ndly I am so so so sorry to see that ur feeling so confuse, crazy, happy..ok ue got me i dunno wat ur feeling...but i'm guessing confused...dun worry me and ino-chan are always thr for ue! ue can count on us! we're always an sms away...seriously..i reply anyone..xcept 016...unless it's "certain" 016 ppl >< cheer up k?? we're always here for ue

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

Heyy!!! Thanks for the comfort and advice! Awhh..I'm so touched! I'm so glad that u guys tried to comfort me just to make me feel better! =P I <3 u Ino-chan & Jenn too!Mwahs*

Josaiya =þ said...

walao....dey only lar...ME LEH? dun have ar? ggrrrr....

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

OKayokay!Mwahss!~ Thanks my big and caring Brother!^^

Christine said...

josiah u gay poyo jer masuk here. shoo~~ lol we love u too!!!! yes ur hawt lol. don worry u'll find better guys n way hotter n nicer guys k? MUAKX~