Friday, January 11, 2008

```It Is FRIDAY!```

Hey Ppl! Nothing much to update actually..but since today is Friday and it is my favourite day of all the other days!Haaha..Don't as me why!?Cause i dunnoe! As most of the ppl around me know that i'm still waiting for confirmation from HSBC as a trainee~ and i really hope that i can get in..was praying really Hard during this few days,cause i guess i will get the result either this few days or lately by next week! Sigh..i'm nervous and very unpatient dee..but whatever it is, if it is God's will to offer me this job..then just let it be. If it is not,which means there is another better one waiting for me* HEEhEE!
Most of my frens started work and took their driving lessons..and YES i wanted to take driving lessons since i'm so free now!But unfortunely my mum says NOT now..wait till MARCH! Okay, Fine! Arghh, I'll Waiiit again~!!

Okay! CNY is coming soon! I'm quite excited* about it cause is time to get ANG PAUsSS ,new clothes!!!! and not to forget eat GOOD FOOD like " Yu Sang" (if u guys know about it..it is a Chinese tradition~Hint : with Crackers!) Haahaas..and i'm goin to highlight my hair if possible before CNY! Yahooo..since my parents no objections towards it..So I'm gonna HIGHLIGHT my hair!! I love this colour,is sumthing like a bit redish+ orangie = Dunno wat colour! LOLS~ But i saw this colour before..very NICE colour! Hope its suits me! xD
Okayle, signing off now..need to iron the clothes later.

Oooo.. Ooo..It is going to rain again!~ and Here goes this song...
" Rain..rain go away! Come again another day...all the world is waiting for the Sun..." by Breaking Benjamin*
LOLS! Chaoz! =)

2 comments:

Christine said...

lol u crazy girl! haha i wanted to do my hair before CNY too but do quickly if u wan later price increase.. i don think i can do my hair before cny lol.. n i'm praying for u too for the job :)

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

THanks for praying for me Chrissy!~
Yea...the price will sure naik if i dun do it before CNY..hopefully my MUM could spare her time with me to the saloon =)