Monday, January 21, 2008

```Tomorrow```

Tomorrow going for interview, i've got no feelings on it..duno Why?!?lol. So just now my Aunty called mum and GuesS wat?! she inform my mum on behalf of HSBC for INTERVIEW tomorrow,2.00p.m sharp. When mum told me..i was like?HUH??!??! Seriously, I thought they doesn't wana give me a chance. Really gotto *Thank God* I never expected 2 interviews at the same day and luckily not the same time!!Heehe.. and for sure now i've got feelings..I'm NOT nervous. But i'm SUPER DUPER NERVOUS!!!~ LOLS
I asked my mum, so how?! She replied, " Go for Public Bank at 10 in the morning then 2.00 p.m to HSBC! Simple! If both the bank wana hire you then juz pick the one who offer higher pay"..HAahaar...God really bless me! How good HE is! Praise the Lord! =D
*wish me all the best mann!* =P

3 comments:

Eddison said...

W00T!!! Double blessing from God...like thes a backup plan for you! Lolz put on ur smiley face all they way.. >.<

Christine said...

waa higher pay somemore. geng geng haha.. see God blessed u :) hehe.. our prayer all came true!!! be confident during the interview k! GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

Hey..wow..really God bless.. cOngratez gurl!!