Thursday, January 3, 2008

```3rd day of 2008```

Sometimes I juz realize time passes so fast and today is already Thursday and going to be Friday…Saturday..Sunday and another week cuming ..Lolz~So! About yesterday again..yes! Yesterday~ I always wanted to update my blog by the day itself but most of the time can’t make it…Cause I’m LAZY~ okay,Fine..so at last I manage to go out with my sista at 1 U yesterday..and surprisingly I bought a Water Bottle!! After buying it, I was thinking why am I buying a bottle??! Stupid rite?Not even think before buying it! No school for me dee..lol~ But still can use for other purpose le.. Hmm, I quite like it! Nice bottle with a word RISK* written there..” Success and Fulfilment are never achieved without RISKYes! Very true~ and I saw “Princess Nicky” who was once frm Pess and now as a model I guess.. saw her at forever 21 trying a night gown~ woohoo O.o
Nothing much after that...bought Roti Boy and tot of going Johnny’s steamboat with sis but didn’t make it cause no $$$ and on the way home dated annie n wai kit for pasar mlm! At first it was drizzling and luckily we reached there the rain stop for a while and had pan mee for dinner! Then, suddenly bumped up with Jeffrey, Michael and his gf! and we were like Ehh??!! Lolz and after for sometime the rain came back and yea! For the first time holded an umbrealla since annie brought it..and walking faster like mad with annie !! Haaha..

Today! I woke up at 11.40! I din noe I woke up so late I tot it is 9 sumthing and got up went ta bao for two ‘old people’ =) Saw many students wearing uniform taking their lunch at coffee shop! LOL~ School started…Study hard ppl! =P Watched DvDs and ironed a basket of clothes and while ironing halfway blistered my leg! Oouchh!! A big mark now! =.= Somehow, it wasn't that pain compared to a wounded heart! Haahaa and haa~..So funny!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

lol. i like got hear tat sentence on ur bottle somewhr before. or mayb i saw it before haha!! tau lah got cam phone :P take so many pic haha!!