Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm Back People!!! ^^

OHhhhhkay!!! Sorry for the late updates and especially Cassy Wong who waited for soOOo long~ Haahaa..I was trying my best to log in here and i guess i lost my font colours for posting and that is why my font is all white and 'pure'= dull! Sweatz! Okie! When was my last post??!hmmn, if i'm not wrong..yeap! should update about last saturday while i was at the Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre for the Astro Wah Lei Toi awards =) It was awesome!!!! 1st time in live show mann! Really can't believe that i saw BOSCO WONG, ROGER KWOK CHUN ONN, LAI CHI, KELVIN CHENG KAR WENG , SHERMAINE SHEH,TONG YING YING,Sonija Kwok,LAM FUNG!!!!!!!( he is so macho!!!) and etc..I just couldn't control myself when they came out from the stage..i SHOUTED!!! LOLS.Overall,Very Happy and i did enjoyed much for it le..HEEHEEEE>.^
Anyway, there is some pic here to show abiiit..XD


Tickets!!


SEATS for VIP! including Us too=P





more pics coming up...

So, about my job at HSBC. The HR department sent me to Investment services department. I was totally blurr on the first day. I seriously dun get what izzit about for investment services. But after yesterday and today i kinda got it and understand what are my colleagues doing and did help ABIIT le..lols Nice and friendly colleagues i met there and even the boss for that department was so cool and stylish! Haaha. I'm under a girl named Josephine. Thank God that she is kinda friendly and patient to teach and guide me.I believe i can really learn things and gain experience thru this job.Oh yea! Not to forget to blog about this...When the 1st day i went in for report duty is about lunch time and the whole team of them invited me for free lunch at 18th floor..kinda like CNY celebration le..so we had 'lou sang'. LOLS i was kinda surprise and yesterday our department had dinner again with the fund club and other departments le..lol I din know they've got so many programmes n celebration before CNY. So my colleagues said i came at the right time and very lucky! waakakaka..
SoooOOOo,what i gotta say!??HMmm.. basically I'm enjoying myself working at HSBC,although i have to wake up early to catch the train till dere..lols I hope one day i could really make use for the team as one of the staff there. I will definitely try my best to learn and work hard =)


WEEEE~~~ My PLACE* =D

Working is not only earning for money but is also to learn by gaining experience from the mistakes we've done and most importantly to change ourself to a better person.=P

```TIMES UP```
Nites peeps!xD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa..Amanda yr seat is so nice!! Glad to hear dat u really enjoying there.. How i wish i can faster get a job 2..

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

Thank you! OKayle was fine here..Yea u got your job liao! Congrats to you !!! =P