Monday, January 7, 2008

```UPDATES!!!```

Hmmmn...Where should i start blogging??! After a few days din really blog..let's see~Yah! went Midvalley with peng n cass on last friday. Had lunch at Little Taiwan, ordered too much food or maybe i could say too big portion for us..erm then 3 of us shop and shop..and somehow or rather i got something frm the face shop...a blouse, a pair of shoes and my sis's birthday present~Saw stephiie and Kai herng..recognises them altho i'm not close with them =) Okay, not to forget the main thing that i want to blog about was..when on our way back...we took KTM and the train is fulled with ppl and i force to go in cause my mum is waiting for me..so i went in while peng & cass wait for another..can't help..so wat to do? Juz suffered inside..and nearly my face stick onto the window!!!Seriously~No joke!! and here's the story begins..the ktm stop at station Seputeh as i'm not mistaken and juz by the time the door open..all this ppl keep pushing and I nearly felt out of the train den one of my slipper juz felt into the gap and i juz looked at my sister's slipper went down to the rail~ SWWWWTTZZ!!!! A guy juz stared at me and i'm totally stunt for a moment and speechless =.= What the $#@!#%#%%$@#%... So! at the end i reached Tasik Selatan, luckily i realise i juz bought a pair of shoe frm Nose and i wore it and dumped the other left over one!LOLS! Really thank God that i bought that pair of shoe!Pheww~ SMILES^^








****************************************END*************************************



SatuRday!! Nth much..went Gardens with parents, done booking for my sister 21st birthday at Italiannies=P woohoo! sumkind of party dinner..and yesterday which is 6th of January~ My sista 's BIG day!!!!
****HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH****
Real big girl dee!! A big sista of mine!! Cheewaahh..Haahahaa..Btw, we Had a real great time at Italiannies^^




Wakakaka..my recent Nails !!! Scary anot?!..."RoaRR.."




On the Way..on the Way to Gardens!!!



The people! The atmosphere! The Food! =D



Birthday Gurl and the Frens*



The C's tazzz! xD





Ta Da!!~ Happy Family*( me doing my monkey face..lol)






All of US~


After Dinner,Urgent to " tan cha oouh" lol..(sumwhere near LM) with sis and frens^^ The tomato soup sucks! They seriously shouldn't put the cream!!!! YeeeeEE~


YES!! Me with the guitar again~~~ =P



That's all peeps!! See ya in the Next Blog* =)





No comments: