Monday, January 14, 2008

HoW am i gonna Choose? Between Interest and Money?!?!!

After a real long holiday, I guess i gotto really ask myself..wat's next?The next step is very important..it will leads me to a different road towards my future.What i want?Which course that i want to choose? so then i will have a better job for my future. Yesterday,luckily that i can make it to an education fair at KLCC convention centre.I went there with my family after attending church service. Was crowded with people..everybody was busy talking about education. I was confused and worried over the courses that is infront of me. A few of them frm different colleges kinda interview me. But, guess wat? when they asked me what courses that i'm into, I'm speechless..i said ehm..sorry i think i haven't make up my mind yet. Sigh! I DUNNO! I seriously dunno what i want??! Anyway, cut the crap off..i took many catalogs and leaflet from diff colleges and dad had a talk with a lecturer frm Tarc i guess. The way he told us kinda make me widen my thoughts!Somehow,he kept telling us after taking the diploma better take the advance diploma and then go overseas for 3 months and done with it. Excuse me~ Who doesn't know the difference being educated by professors frm overseas is MUCH MUCH more better compare to our country ones??! SWtz.. If i can afford it then i won't be scratching my head thinking it over and over again.
Since, i'm from art class during secondary school..i think science field is definitely OUT..so arts!? Bussiness and economics? argh~ Boring!!! Although i quite like ekonomi after studying it for quite some time. Hmmn..Social Science and Humanities sounds intresting to me!Which is mass com,Hospitality,Multimedia/Fashion Design and so on..and yah! Advertising also not bad! LOLS~ But i dun seems to be very creative and sociable altho sometimes i did crap alot...Haihs..At the end, I'm stress and i dunno..dunno and yeS!I DUNNO.. I Hope one day i could really make up my mind wat course i'm gonna choose..How will you choose? Study a course that you are Intrested and happy with it even less opportunity of jobs? OR study something u dun like but will get a job that can earn more Money?? =/
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray that you will help me to make a right decision of choosing a course that suits me well so that i won't regret after choosing it .Amen.

Not to forget today is Tang Win Nie's BIG day~

***BLESSED BURFDAYY WIN NIE***

3 comments:

✮WANTED! Dead/Alive✮ said...

there isn't a point doing something that pays a lot if ue dun enjoy it...not saying that ue should go for something that ue enjoy but pays a lil..but go for something that ue can learn and enjoy and at the same time earn money at it as well...i'm too facing something similar to this..just pray alright and this hard about it.

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

Yea..I guess now i have sumthing in mind already but lack of faith whether i can do it anot..yea, will continue to pray over it..U too jenn^^ I believe u've got sumthing in mind too! =)

Christine said...

whr's my comment T_T i tot i posted my comment!!! sob.. anyways i'ma kick those ppl who say my carrer has no job. ima kick dem in the nuts or whereever tat hurts lol. n if they say to u ima kick their brains off. at least ur doing ur interest cause when u work liao den u do something u don like.. example HISTORY lol. u'll go "OMG this job sucks. i wana kill myself y i chose this" bla bla rite. i mean if u do the things u like i'm sure u'll complain but who doesnt. at least ur interest will keep u going on n keep u perserving n make u do the job done ;)