Tuesday, January 1, 2008

``A new year . A new begining!!!``


It is Tuesday! 01. 01. 2008..woohoo! A new year has begun!Really can't imagine that i'm graduated frm high school since school is starting this week ya..and i think is 3 rd of Jan if i'm not mistaken..Anyway,no more school for me..lol..heehee..and i will be still sitting at home waiting for my job..really hope that i can get in!!Yes!will be praying hard for it..=) Hmm, about yesterday i din go anywhere for countdown cause this year my church is having watchnite service so i went and countdown with them..lol Everyone went so happy..jumping..worshiping...praising the lord and giving testimonies for the Lord has blessed us throughout the year 2007..really thank God for everything!! ^^Although year 2007 is a tough year for me but Thank God that he never fails to help me whenever i needed Him! Praise the lord~ yeah!! So, yesterday had my last dinner for 2007 at sumwhere anggerik for 'Bak kut Teh' with alysaa,beatrice,alvin...etc...lolzzz..and surprisingly i saw my primary classmate 'yyc' and after the watchnight service at my church i saw him again passing by my church..lol..saw him twice in a day!O.o Ohh ya..one more thing! I felt so amaze when the time pastor Lawrence prayed for everyone of us.. cause my mind was like flashed back wat i've done in 2007..was something like a movie ~LOLS!!playing back the memories I had throughout the year!I'm serious! It was amazing..for the 1st time i experience it..maybe God wants me to treasure wat I've done in 2007 gua..=D Btw, I will still rmb the memories i had in 2007 no matter it is happiness or sadness!!=) and after the service ended.. supper was provided..everyone fellowship outside the church but i wonder why this year cannot see any fire works ..sWtz~cause i rmb clearly last year we saw it sumwhere at KLCC frm our church view..Then went BRJ with Carol and chat chat untill 2 sumthing and went home! Slept at 3a.m!! Very tired lo..not enough sleep..Okay,I guess that's all about it~Cheese people* =P
Ohh ya!one last thing to crap! I CUT my hair!! Altho not very obvious!! haaahaz*"New year New Hairstyle" la weih..cool leh!!? LOLZZzz* xD


*****BLESSED NEW YEAR 2008*****

3 comments:

Christine said...

u cut ur hair meh? O_o frinch? lol.. WATCHNITE RAWKED!!! yay!!!! xD lol WOOOOOOO tat dude lol.

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

Yeale..maybe if i tied my hair u will realise it is shorter and moreeee layer~ yeap..that guy=P Shhh~

Christine said...

LOL.. TAT DUDE!!! WOOOOOOO lol.. ah. shorter? hmm.. will kill u on sunday LOL. MUAHAHAHA