Thursday, January 17, 2008

```Wed.. Wed..Wednesday~```

...6 O'clock..Dad came back from work..he told me to get ready for interview if public bank calls me! While as usual i'm busy ironing clothes,and when i heard that i've got no reaction. Dad asked me whether i like this job anot..cause i din give him any reaction..I said "Whatever le..i just need a job and fill up my time,cause i'm freaking bored staying at home growing FUNGUS and mushrooms!!Dear Lord, i really need a JOB! Sigh!Will just pray hard again~
Then, received wayne's msg ajak me go pm..asked my sis but dunwana go, so? so nice of him came and fetch me together with annie and oonchai =) Went there around 8..and as usual crowded with ppl. But we were curious why izzit the other half of those seller tutup kedai?! Rupa-rupanya, those DBKL came and buat kacau again~sWtz..that day BRJ now pasar mlm!and finally i got my bag frm cass! xD But cass doesn't seems well she was sick~take good care my fren! =) So walk.. walk..walk untill 10 sumthing till 11 went home with annie~
Nice meeting both of them-wayne and oonchai/A&W ! lolz..quite pai seh got nth much to talk with them..and i guess they were sien!Sorry ya, like i told u guys i'm not sociable enuf~ HeehesS, luckily annie went and kept make our mouth open!! Haahaa.. OKie Dong~ Hope to
meet u guys next time! =D Keep contact..keep contact! lol CHIOAS~

No comments: