Thursday, December 27, 2007

'``Sum Up Everything in 2007``

Let's see..5 more days till another year which is 2008! What i've done throughout this whole year??!...ehm..Most of all about my war-SPM* I can say i doesn't prepare well for it..lolz but i think I did my very best! As i believe i've tried my best and God will do the rest for me..=) I juz pray that i could get wat I aim for! *Finger cross* Hmm..Firstly,I want to thank God for guiding and helping me whenever i face problems in relationships~friendships~Family or studies throughout this year...and most importantly for my family that always support and always giving me the best choice in any decisions made. Besides that, thank God for blessing me a bunch of cool frens in school,esp- 5 Baidurians! I was very glad that we were in the same class!I will never forget the moment we spent together in PESS =D Now i realise i miss my secondary life after leaving Pess for quite some time..Sobs..SobSs~Not to miss out my church frenss, that makes my life simply rocks~ with u guys! Happy for knowing all of you and thanks for being my brother & sister in christ that always keep me accompany=) Well,time really flies!I noticed many ppl many things around me changes..and somehow i still can't get use to it..But we can't turn back the clock right? cause life is meant to be like this..as we growing up each day..and either u changed good or mixing wif the wrong company frm picking the choices which u want it to be..Anyhow, I pray that those who changed can really see the path they are going thru is the right choice for them so that nothing can make them lost their way and regret for it..As i continue to pray that God will also always grant us wisdom and strenght in our daily life and i ask god to forgive me for everything that i've done wrong throughout the year..and also forgive me if i ever hurt anyone that i'm not suppose to do so..lolx! I hope to that i can be happier each day for every tomorrow will be a new day for everyone of us! =) Lastly,THANK GOD for year 2007 & I pray that everything will juz move on smoothly for another new year of 2008!!!Alright! another few more days to go untill new year..so lets get ourself ready to say BYE to 2007 & say HI to 2008* May GOd Bless everyone! -Peace out ~ SMILES*-
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!


All the best to you together with your love one!
Pray that u will not to forget me
but suomehow or rather try to remember me and I'm happy with it! =)
All the best in your life! God BlesS you*

``Not to forget today is ANGELINE's Big Day!!!xD``

*.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELINE.....*

No comments: