Sunday, December 9, 2007

SalesS...saL3Ss~ Everywhere " S A | E "

Christmas is juz around the corner...less than 3 weeks to go untill CHRISTMAS day!~ WooOoHoo!! Are you excited? I'm excited about it..but after christmas passes..less than 1 week another new year approaching..it is gonna be 2008 mann! Time Flies in a blink of eyes!Can't believe my SPM had over and i'm gonna work at da bank..=D Hope i can get in~ Pray hard* HEEHEE.
Today went Midvalley wif my C'sta..we went they after church and had sumthing at little taiwan..though the food nt bad but the waiter very unfriendly..He juz give me the 'LOOK'
U know?! So chuen le..issh..hate it! Good food le..my C'sta treat me ahaha..Thank Q! muah muah~ ^^


Honey Pork Rib(I bite the other half swtz..was hungry le lol) with Taiwan mee! Not bad lar..=)




After that,shOOoooOoooOOop~...and everywhere is having sale..but i only bought one top at 3point6..and i saw a blouse at MNG argh..I like it but too expensive! Tak ada $$$..too bad ~ Then, saw giodano..wow..having big sale i guess the ppl like ants u know and i tot wat happen all so crazy and keep grabbing for few!Lolzx..u will gt a shock untill u see that! Then,saw Midvalley's christmas deco..was quite okay le..but like too many stuff looks like too cramp with the decos..so,i will still prefer Pavilion!! Heehe..and yea,after few hours they spray some bubles..to make it sumthing like snowing..quite intresting though..^^



Midvalley's Christmas Deco* and 3point6 statement wasn't that true for mE!~xD




This is the cute blouse frm MNG! =(
















No comments: