Monday, December 3, 2007

Shop till you Drop at Pavillion??! xD

YuuHuuu!~ Went Pavillion with my gang..Reached dere and have our lunch and den met Ran & Ann at the food court and they bought J.co! Then, started frm 1 p.m till 6.00 p.m.. shop and SHop...Sh0p...shOP & yes! SHOP till my purse nearly 'burn' =D We targeted the shop FOREVER 21 and yea my frens bought sumthing except me & cass..But luckily while we went padini concept stall i found sumthing i want le..hehesS =P And yea! I gotto say the Christmas Deco at pavillion was awesome! The Christmas tree was white in colour and so coincidently they were having kinda Musical Drama * Thumbs UP* Nice Drama untill annie can't resist to go..Swtz~



Okay..did enjoyed alot shopping with my frens..but tired and I wana ZzzZzzzZzzZZZZZzzz...




Annie Faster eat larHH!~~


Cass:Faster la..gotto change! Ann : Okay.. OKay..very fast okay!!?








WeeeeEeeeEeeeeee...Weeeeeee..! =P

Isn't it cool & AWESOME??! Bravo! Bravo!^^


Big Sun glasses! But Cass bought it..a PINK one =) ! Cool

~Home sweet home~



1 comment:

Josaiya =þ said...

hi hi there mui....hahahahahaha....u know ar...ur pic ar...about the "WeeeeEeeeEeeeeee...Weeeeeee..! " sooo like sakai man!! hahaha....like in dreamworld dreaming of food....yumyum....hahaha...

like tat la u....got blog no tell me la....u bad bad bad.... xP

~korkor =)