Thursday, December 13, 2007

Money can't buy evrything BUT m0ney is important! =x

Today accompanied my sis for shopping ..at Pavillion again.. Before that, I bet my sis will love Forever 21..and YES! I’m correct! =) My sis juz love that place a lot..She said is like ‘Heaven” xD She said for the 1st time there are so many things that she want until she doen’t know which to try 1st ! Haahaz..Then,we went to the new cinema..Really nice cinema>.^ and I saw Red boX too! Is kinda like high class compared to other places..After that, I saw many of our PESS schoolmates..erm,Melissa(elder than us 1 year), Sweet yee (my old classmate) wif her boy..some of the akik-ians and intan-ians..some shopping some working there..nt bad the uniform! Quite neat and nice! And lastly saw my mother’s cousin’s son..lolz He is so funny..when he first saw us He is like “Ehh..why looks so familiar geh?” and we r like stunt for a while..^^

We did headed to MNG and guess wat? A lot of ppl~ Saw many org putih and travelers kept saying…CHEAP cheap!! =P after we went in...den we only realize it was sale- 50%…60%! Wow, very kelam-kabut mann ! The ppl like competiton of grabbing bags and clothes~ Untill I nearly fainted* Swt..But I bought sumthing too..hehesz and this time I reli PK jorrr! Seriously!!! MONEY~ I nid money!!! Arggh~ Faster gimme a JOB!! lolSs*


Yuuhuu~ Going PD tomorrow! Hope to have fun with form 5 CG! okay, Gotta pack 1st CHIOSZ*

Pics . Pics . Pics . Pics . Pics . Pics . Pics . Pics . Pics . Pics . Pics .

No comments: