Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Dump the past and look forward for the path... ...

Yesterday, when i on my comp. and i realize my speaker doesn't work! Then, i tried over and over again still can't work! Argh..dunnoe wat's going on with it...for me " No Music No Life" u know!? Tak syiok le..my sis says is the cpu problem not the speaker..cause the earphone oso not functioning!OKay wateva..so i got fade up,i went to my room n done some clean up
Hmph..now i know my room have a lot of rubbish! While cleaning up my 2 big boxes,i found
my diary and many other little things*..Haaha,sounds intresting ya!^^

Many Birthday cards..movies tickets(i still keept it)..CD's..Burfday presents..and some photograph! Haaha,the funniest thing is my diary..lolz..i dun belif that i wrote that..even stupid little things i will jot down..swtz~But,i reflected back my sweet memories..my past that filled with sadness+happiness* that makes my life goes UP and Down!! Yea,I won't forget what i had gone through...After i wipe my study table..oh gosh, very dusty! The whole kain is Black mann! Then makes me flash back my war /battle for da last few weeks was Scary!~ Btw,everything is over! HooOOoray! =P

While my mum busy decorating the christmas tree..and my dad keep changing ( cause he found out many old clothes that wana donate)...sista chat..and chat wif her *Best frenS* Everyone is busy with our own stuff..I was thinking what i gotto do today?! Lolz-Signing off-



My last year's burfday present from my fren..haha..he is shy..

Movie ticket..if i'm nt mistaken is Pirates of the Carribean..(cause da ink came out! lols)


Memories*









No comments: