Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Before..during and after CHRISTMAS!!

Yo! People~ After having my Big day + Christmas..I've got a lot of things to update here~ Erm firstly about last thursday...went Jln Ipoh for yong tau foo and then finally went Curve and Ikano wif my cousin!Heehe..LOVE the christmas deco! but Ikano okok only..so we went there jalan- jalan lo and search for christmas gifts..




Very nice deco rite!!!?? Got snow house lor...

Had Ice-cream at New Zealand Natural

Peace!Peace! Balik rumah!~





Then sunday pulak! Went pgrm for service early in the morning~swtz..9.30 le..so early!! and about 5 went there again for CIF='Christmas is forever'..n did invited annie they all n wai kit..I can tell this musical thingie is damnn AWESOME okay! Can reli see many effort done and the musics..lightings..dancers..singers were really great!!! and the make up for those involved..fuiyorh`So cool! altho for some can't really recognise le..lols. But overall good job done!! n the Finale is the BEST!!! xD After the event, the 6 of us urgent to sumwhere at Kuchai Lama for dinner + countdown of christmas eves = my big day!! Yiippiee! =P Had lotsa fun during the whole night~ Played games with them esp annie~siao siao wan`` lol and open ceremony of presentzzzz..woohoo!! anyway,pictures taken can tell evrything!^^

Annie . me!

Happy Hour!!! Drank Beer~ xD and i won't deny that i got a Bit drunk le..lol "Drink,Drank,Drunk"=)


I was surprised n happy when they sang me birthday song at 12.05.. while i'm still abit blurr dere..lols~ Anyway, Thanks to my sis and frens for that nite ! Wat a nice countdown of my burfday!!=D <3>

The next day, nth much in the morning but dad bought me a hp-W660i !!! Haaha..at last..I got my phone~and went to my auntie's house in peejay for christmas dinner...great dinner with lotsa food*

2 good cook..one is my mum another is my aunty Thumbs Up* >.^




Thanks for celebrating with me !!! I was very satisfied and happy with all the celebrations and the messages i received frm all of u who wished me!!!! Once again,THANKS =)




Happy Birthday tOoooooOoo..Me~ =P

Biggest present frm my Dad~ Thanks Dad!!!! Mwahss*






Presents~Not all mine le..but most of it!Heehees..Weeeee~ XD


On Christmas day, went christmas luncheon organised by our church~ at somewhere yu lek le..some kinda restaurant together with my family..and in the evening went to Sunway pyramid! Check out the christmas decos again =P

My Family: Dad . me . mum . sis and grandpa^^




Sunway's christmas decorations~



Went yum Cha at Halo Cafe!! =)

Okay,i guess thats all for now! 5 more days till 2008!!! Pray that everything will go on smoothly for a new year is approaching~ Cheers and GOD Bless evryone! NItesz* =)


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

1 comment:

Christine said...

lol ganas man u.. tau lah got new cam hp lol.. i went the curve too!! same pics lol!!