Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pavillion and SuShi For Treat?! SlurpssZzzxx~



Yesterdae nite went Pavillion with my mum, my grandpa and my dad. Cause my 'gong gong'(mum's father) came down frm penang..so mum say since Pavillion's food court open dee den have a try lo..erm the food court was preety cool..alot of choices to pick..wateva food oso got..Not bad Not bad..so i had a Hot plate noodle and fresh orange..while my dad they all had wantan mee..they say quite nice worr..and den went J.co for donuts..wow the people reli like people mountain people sea~!!!



Real FresH orange!!=)

Mango Ice kacang share wif my mum! The colour attracted me^^




After a lOOooong barisan for 1/2 dozen of donuts!

Okay,about today..my mum belanja me & my family for sushi..but my mum at 1st say at Curve-Sakae Sushi..but at last turn up to Leisure mall-Sushi King!..argh~ Nvmle..at least she treat me sushi..hehes! Yum YumzZ.. =P

Yum Yum..ready?! Go!!~










Looks nice..but i din try..hehe!










Eat ~Eat! Eat!!~ EBIKO! My favourite!











Very Full Dee..Not Bad Not bad !~ XD

OKay..Thats all for now..i gtg out again for dinner...Buhbyes!!=D

No comments: