Friday, December 7, 2007

What's the Title? I Dunno..Swtz~

Juz visited ann's blog..woW they were really having a lots of FUN over Pangkor le!Too bad..i miss the chance =( But,anyway i believe the second trip will be waiting for Us..OKay! hahaa..Baidurianz'07 rawksS till da MaxX..
Okay,Annie's interview is approved(congratz! Cheers~) and today she is taking undang test..so what about me? ehm..dunnoe..maybe after dec bah..Hope January my interview will move on smoothly too..*finger cr00s* =)

What i have done during this whole week?okay..i can tell is almost the same old daily activities!
Wake up-->Breakfast--> Online-->Lunch-->watch DvDs + Iron clothes-->Bath-->Dinner-->
Tv again-->ZZzzZzz xD ...*speechless* I can really rmb wat i've done everyday..repeating the same old thing! While i'm longing for holidays,i dun feel like going school..and while school is on..i feel like having holidays..What to do??! Humans behave like dat.. =.=
So,i'm waiting my sis's work to end soon..and i can go lepak wif her..and hope i can hang out wif my frenz next week for happy hour' again.. Woohoo~ Whatever it is, i can say i'm enjoying my long holidays..Hope you guys too!Tataz..=D


Awww...Mizz BaiduriansS..Don't u miz them?! >.^

No comments: