Monday, February 4, 2008

Yeap! Just wana Blog*

MONDAY!!! As usual this morning woke up at 7 a.m and waited for my dad for like 10 mins before i went out to catch the train. Luckily today no jam quite smooth the traffic and it was a cosy morning..very cooling + windy =) But i was yawning away and still very sleepy untill i get to my office. Today was okay le..BUT i realise i was still BLURRR lol..very MCC (mong cha cha) le. Aiks...i dunno how to say le..I guess i've made a lot of mistakes. Maybe i'm stupid and i don't really get what ppl tried to explain. Haihs..hope i will improve my memory to remember what ppl taught and always restore the right info before 1 day i reli kena scolded by someone! LOL Anyway, every now and then i still pray to God that tomoro will always be another good day for me...hopefully~ Go Girl! Learn hard and work hard! *GAM-BA-TEEH* Q(^^Q)

Chinese New Year is drawing nearer and nearer each day! I dunno why this year i just don't have the CNY mood yet LOL and this year very sad la...went shopping but dun reali get any nice clothes. Hmm, actually not in a rush le..planing to SHOP after my *ahem ahem* $$$ is with me! MUAHAAAHAAHAHAaaHaaa..OKi, stop the evil smile' >.<
but seriously can't wait for my salary!argh! Alrite! stop it Amanda Low! =X

In the end...Just wana say :

**HAPPY TIKUS
CHINESE NEW YEAR **
to everyone XD

....red packets is one the way babe..ngek ngek ngeeekk!...
somehow i realised i've lost something that i din appreciate it all this while
and i believe there is no turning back
Its too late to regret amanda!*sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..Happy CNY!! DIS er no atmosfera at all.. my fren frm sarawak also say dat KL very quiet n dead compare v sarawak..

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

LOL~ True! True! =D But when comes to ang paus~ Dun care le..HaahaaZ* xD

✮WANTED! Dead/Alive✮ said...

WOOHOO~ HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS EVE~ muakz! this yr is my sis yr lolx tikus hehe...wanted to greet ue on ur cha box but cannot deliver the message...weird