Saturday, February 23, 2008

Nowadays....

It seems like everybody is getting busy with life nowadays. Some busy with studies and some busy with working. There have been quite sometime i didn't update my blog cause i'm LAZY...i'm TIRED after back frm work..then had my dinner and straight to bed already. Haaha. So, how's everyone??Hope u guys are doing great in your life. About the Story that i've updated frm the previous post...too bad i did'nt see him anymore after the 3rd day.Haahaa..kinda dissapointed! lols Anyway, i'm oOookay with my work i think...lol..having a good realationship with my colleagues..=) but somehow i still prefer studying.I just miss my secondary life!! I miss everything while i'm in PESS! I am really looking forward for a gathering together with Baidurians. I think sooner or later i will be seeing them cause i heard SPM RESULT is coming out either on the 27th,28th or 29th of feb. OMG! OMG!

I'm afraid..I'm nervous..I just dunwana be dissapointed once again just like my PMR!!

These few days while i was waiting for the train, i dunno why i had this Weird thought that what if i felt into the railway??! How would i be? Smash into pieces?! People around me will be screaming like mad?How would it be when my heart stop beating?...LOLS! I know i had a stupid thought! I've got no idea about the thought that i thought..maybe sometimes i gets little boring with life that is why rubbish keep coming into my mind. Ohkay, stop the crap.Anyhow, today is another brand new day! I just wana Thank God for still keeping me ALIVE! Thank you JESUS!^^






1 comment:

Kristin said...

don't worry ^^
trust yourself, hope that u'llget good result.