Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What else??! Just Another Day~

Hmmmm..I'm not in a CNY mood dee cause started work on monday.Haizzz..very lazy to work!Cause need to wake up early in the morning. I want holidays!!!!! lol Nothing much to update for today but Josephine (the girl who advised me) started to give me more and more work.It goes like the more i know the more i gotto handle. Heehee.. I get to know quite alot of new staff in my department during this few days cause many new temporary staff keep coming in.I guess my department really need more admin and it so happened today i saw one of my tutition 'fren' from Martin/Ilmutek. Not really close with this girl but we recognised each other as she came in for report duty.
Yesterday night there was this farewell dinner in Concord Hotel.So..very surprised that the whole team of us were invited too.Haahaaz! It was a buffet dinner with lots of NICE food!Let me list out some of it. They've got SMOKED SALMON, SUSHI, FRESH SALAD PRAWNS, ROCK OYSTER!(first time i tried this^^) BEEF(i think 60% cooked) and not to miss out the DESSERTS!(diff types of cakes and chocolate cookies..etc.etc) Once again, I felt so lucky and yeap not to forget we had red wine too! Very smooth and nice red wine =) somehow i realize i enjoy drinking red wine nowadays.* HooHoHo*
There is a long list that i wana do after getting my pay which i only 'talk' but din 'do'!Argh!I hate it!!That's why i'm planning it now.But of course i will save some of it and control myself cause i think by the end of the day i receive my salary i guess i will understand earning money is reli not a simple thing.LOL.
Tomorrow is THURSDAY! Yeap! Well, as everyone knows that 14 of feb is Valentine's day! Which means is my MOTHER's birthday!Haahaha..So i think tomoro most probably we will be celebrating valentine's day = mum's big day together with my family. =/ Whatever it is,
I just wana wish everybody esp those who are 'coupling' to have a real great day together with ur love ones! Appreciate this day and so do the one whom u love. =D
```HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY```
&
```HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUMMY```
xD

1 comment:

Josaiya =þ said...

i am....so alone too...this day....SOBZZZ!!!