Saturday, February 16, 2008

The STORY begins like this...

There was this guy i always met him when i'm on my way to work.I think about continuosly 3 days already i saw him. He got my attention when the 1st day i took lrt and he was standing next to me.Then i just stood there and look at the window. After that, i think i saw this guy was like looking at me cause the lrt have this glass window right?! and it reflected when it is dark..(sorry i dunno how to explain this..hope u guys get what i'm trying to say..lol) and thats why i started to give more attention to him..ehm..a guy i think about 20++, formal look with a sling bag, his hair quite okay and i could really recognised his bag cause not really nice! Haaha..dun ask me why.LOL. Then, same ler..he also stop at Masjid Jamek and when i was walking towards my office building i saw him walked in to AM bank which is left side opposite of my office building..so i guess he is frm AM bank.lol
Lunch time at 12 sumthing, so i had my lunch together with my colleagues in the canteen. I saw him again inside the lift and going to the same floor as us!He was going to the canteen too..Swtz. Then i told one of my colleagues about him.
So the next day, i woke up late and as usual took lrt till my work place then GUESS what?! I saw him again!lol the Third time!! and after work i went back earlier cause normally i will be having OT(overtime) and then i SAW him again inside the lrt!! lol!To cut the story short,i saw him the thrid day as well about lunch time. I suggested to my colleagues to have lunch at another place and SWT! I saw him again! What's going on here??!?!! I was asking myself why i met him so many times?! I'm sure He wasn't following me or stalking at me...LOL. I'm speechless.

4 comments:

Cassandra W. said...

Is that guy good looking? ask for handphone number lar ! come on! its 21st century! heheheee! just make a friend ;)

Josaiya =þ said...

geeez...meeting a guy about 3 days seems too much a coincidence...lol...i duno la...u juz take care wor mui...anything fai fai call parents, den muz call kor k? xD
hmmmm just careful ba hu knows he might really be stalker....lol...u no work OT oso can see him, go work late oso can see him...waaa....very very...."ngam"....

Anonymous said...

HAHA..really so ngam meh??
Dat guy is really weird n secretive!!

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

Cassandra w~
Swtz..I will never do that. Cause is so NOT me!LOL! Perhaps u will if i'm not wrong??! KEEkeke..

Josaiya~
Thanks for the advice bro! =)Yea..what a coincidence! Anyway i din see him anymore luu..too bad!


Alyching~
Heehee..i dun think he purposely appear infront of me le..is just that its so happened i always saw him and so it leads me to curiousity.^^