Thursday, February 7, 2008

```YESTERDAY & TODAY```

YuUHuuUUU!!!I felt good Yesterday ! Know why?! Firstly, in the morning the traffic was damn smooth and for the first time i got a seat in LRT! cause normally pack with ppl wan..gotto stand untill i reach Masjid Jamek =( Then, as usual work untill 12 something and was about to have my lunch suddenly one of my colleagues purposely trick me..she said today gotto work untill 8 o'clock! LOL...i was like 'pls le dun try to cheat me...obviously everyone balik earlier for New Years eve!'^^ So, i went home at 1pm and dad came fetch me cause need to buy duck* for Reunion Dinner. YeS!! The whole family gonna have a real nice reunion dinner in this new years eve! WooHOO xD




All together 6 dishes! Whole table of food! YUMMY~



1st dish : Big prawns! My favourite*




2nd dish : Vegetable with Broccoli~




3rd dish : Mushrooms with oyster!=)






4th dish : Fish! "Chong Yu" (in canto)





5th dish : Duck! Long time din eat!^^




Finally the last dish : Chicken! My Dad's favourite!!


So, I can say my mum is definitely a good cook.. all the dishes very tasty and delicious!* both thumbs up* After all, tonight I had an enjoyable Reunion dinner with mua family* =P Hope u guys have that t00!

**************************************************************************

Last sunday i went 1 Utama for shopping but din reli get anything. Just a top and a pair of shoes. We had our dinner at JUST THAI . Very Nice food plus i love spicy stuff! Yummmmy~ Just irresistible! Not to forget they provide good service too.



1 U's CNY Decos. 'Ang Ang" =D



At Just Thai. Nice atmosphere=D



Yeap! Tom Yam Seafood Soup! "I'm lovin it"


****************************************************************************





...Some random pics frm Astro WLT H.K Drama awards!

=)


LOL... thats me promoting for ASTRO.







B0SCO fans! *WooHooo* ^^

OKi..Since TODAY is the 1st day of CNY. So Once again, letme wish everyone of YOU to have a Blessed Chinese New Year! For those who are going back to hometown i pray that will have a safe and nice journey mercy and an enjoyable CNY holidays.^^ GOd BleSs!

"May this GOLDEN RAT year bring lots of SUCESS, WEALTH, HEALTH, HAPPINESS & PROSPERITY to everybody!"

*GONG XI FA CAI*

Alrite, I think i need to stop here.. gotto prepare myself for CNY visitation to receive lots & lots of ANG PAUSss~ H00ray!!!!!!

People! Rmb grab as much as you can! Chaaoo Chaoz!>.^

No comments: