Saturday, March 27, 2010

c-h-a-n-g-e-s

Unfortunately, this week I work only on friday, which was yesterday.
Hmmm, yesterday was a really quiet day in office. As most of the main staff went for their company trip. So, left me, Rynn and Mimi.
Then, May Foong came back to office, just to settle something and pay me my salary. Hehe.

Who knows...She brought her girl girl along too.
=P


You can see how cute she is...! :P





Rynn and Girl Girl.



Busy eating and posing! Saw me snapping her pics! LOL!




Babies are always cute.
They could really cheer my day up.
Thanks Girl Girl for killing the boredom in office!! ;P



Yes, the pic I printed at some machine. LOL! Was thinking, I always take pics but din really have a real photo of myself on my table. So why not give it a try?? Hehe.





Taaaa-Daaa. This is my table. It can be very messy before this! :)


Hmmm, Changes and Changes.
2 - 3 more weeks DIN mates, we gonna leave each other!
Arghh!! I hate this feeling! :(
I guess we should organize a farwell party among ourself, peeps.
Will try to plan a trip too with u guys.
I'm gonna really spent and fully utilize my time with all of u people, before we say goodbye. =)

Then, I finally graduated from probation state to a real back-up singer in workship ministry.
This coming friday night I will be finally singing infront the concregation in church.
Wow! Sing for Good Friday night!
Aku manyakkkk takut ni! =.="
LOL! Anyway, I will do my best and try to bring people into the worship. ( :

Hmmm, wat else?! Trying to really focus on my last ride in diploma before I finally graduate.
Will continue my journey in UTAR sungai long.
I wonder who will I meet?! Will I be happier entering this innocent place??!
Will I able to get myself comfortable with the environment?
Who shall I meet there? Better friends? My Mr.Right???!
Haha. I'm ought to find out.
Excited and also Sad.
Manda o Manda, you needa keep going.
Though you are still on the same spot.
But you never move you never know right?!






following the *f-o-o-t-s-t-e-p-s*







[Amanda-Licious]
"mixed feelings"

No comments: