Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Barriers.

*Haaaa..aaa..a..Kkkkkkkk..kk..k Chhhiiii.....u..uuuu~!!!!*


The Blogger is SICK.

Sneezing non-stop. =.="


So?! I have to cancel all my plans.
Suppose to sing tonight for prayer meeting. But couldn't.
Maybe the devil is at work. GAH!!! >.<
Tomorrow don't know whether still can go to work at Omniview anot, since May Foong just inform me to help them for tomorrow and friday. Aiks.
Anyway, will try to make it.
Coz in dire need of cash. Needa be responsible of what I've done and faced now coz of the
Very Very GOOD result! Haihs.
So, definitely going to visit the doctor later. Sigh. He is gonna give me the same old medicine again. SWT.
C'mmon.
Be strong LADY! =.="


ohhhh, it comes again....

*Haaa...a...a.aaaaaakk...chi...uu..uuUUuuuu!!!~*


Ps : I just realized, since after yesterday of donating blood, now I know to be a good samaritan wasn't easy. LOL.
(u will get what I mean, if u get me)




Take Care Everyone.
Goodbye world. :(




[Amanda-Licious]
"Sick Mode"

No comments: