Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Truth.


Yes. The truth to be face sooner or later.
I'm waiting till its 12. 00 am.
Results for Year 2 Semester 3.
Sigh. I'm worried.
I dunwana disappoint Mr. Lee and Ms. Wong.
As I promised them to get good results for them.
I pray that I would pass all the papers with flying colours.
I mean, who doesn't wants right??!
Hmmm, I wonder will I able to chase back the CGPA?!
I really hope it wont dropped again.
What needed to be done, already DONE.
God, I will leave it all to you.
Whether of what result I'm deserve to :)

So long never talk about the U-Know-Who-He-Is.
Its been a while, perhaps very long that we didn't contact already.
I guess since the day I nudged him and no respond, untill now.
I've lost count. Maybe he realizes we should be in this way at this moment.
Honestly, I feel so much better now.
I can let go even better, maybe its too much that we reacted this way.
Still can be friend rite?!
Hmm, yea. But I guess we should continue on to be like this. :)
I feel better, I dunno bout him.
Maybe he is mad at me or something else.
I have no idea at all.
I hope that if he ever reading this....
Don't get mad at me, I didn't mean to be like this.
A way for me to let go, hope u should understand.
And of course I will contact u back before my last day in TARC.
As promised, I have something to give you.
Just hope that u will appreciate this friend here.
Eventhough, u have hurted me so badly, but at the same time You have coloured my life.
You have made me realize to love someone, doesn't neccessarily needs to be with him/her.
You are really a nice friend to be with.
I wont forget how u always cheered me up.
[Turned back the day we met at the Steamboat Place and Sing K celebrated my birthday]
Its been 2 years back.
Thanks for everything.
Take Care My Dearest Friend.
=P


[Amanda-Licious]
"I appreciate You. Very Much. "

No comments: