Friday, March 5, 2010

Another satisfied day ( ;

Yeap, it was wednesday morning. Guess where I get to snapped this beautiful pic?! Its at somewhere tarc! Near PA Block there. While I was walking towards PA side. I was stunted when I saw these! It was like so wonderful. All the Yellow flowers dropped from the tree. Looks like it is Autumn season. :) Then I was telling myself, today definitely will be a good day for me! =P




Yeap, after class we went to have a good swim at Genting Klang, Prima Setapak, to be specified Ke sin's place to swimm...! Woohooo! We had so much fun learning swimming. I finally know how to breath and float now. :D Thanks to Miss Lau Ke Sin! She reli got a mama feel to us la! HAHAHAH! Mimi Je Rocks!!! XD
After the swim, I was rushing to Midvalley to meet JonTay for a movie called Valentines Day! HAHAHAH! For the 1st time I rush like this! And I catch the putra line lrt, then at KL sentral I catch the CAB! Yea. the CAB is effing expensive!!! Damn!! 12 bucks for so short distance! Nvm le, I guess i late for the movie for nearly half an hour when i finally reached! =.="
Felt so sorry to JonTay. lol. But anyway, I still get to enjoy this nice movie with him. And he promised me to download this movie for me. Hoho. Good! He rocks la, I already told u guys! =P





HOHO! At night I went trying this something new in Pasar malam @ Tmn Connaught with my parents and auntie. Haha! I was shock when i saw a few fellas eating this. So i was keep finding the stall! Finally when i was to give up, I found it. I thought it was a scorpian or something very yucky, who knows its just those small crabby. hahahahaahah! Scare the shit outta me. so I bought 2 sticks with different flavours or seasoning on top. I choose the spicy wan and the salty pepper wan. Not bad le. CRISPY is all I could commented about it. XD Oh Ya, If i'm not wrong its 2- 2.50 for 1 stick. I think la, coz I forgotten. =P


Taaaa-Daaaa! Do Try it out peeps. =P



[ Click for a larger view]


Woowww, next monday!!! 8th of March!!!! Results is OUT!!!! OMG!!!!
* Fingers- crossed*
I wana chase back my CGPA!!!!! Hope to score those targeted subjects!! Pleaseeee!!!
God I will leave everything to you, since u have decided my future. :)


[Amanda-Licious]
"Just found Out. In a deep shit still! "

2 comments:

Jon Tay said...

nice blog post... and yes... i will download for you.

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

hehehehe, Thanks baby! =p