Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Future?!

Dark or Bright?!...You Decide.


Hmmm, its week 4 now. Few more weeks to go we will have to decide where we are heading to.
I really don't know where to. Eventhough I didn't go for today's briefing from our supervisor Mr. Johan Lim. But all my college frens told me that Johan was like keep promoting advanced diploma. Kinda like brain wash them le. One of them is my friend - Penny Wong! I heard Chia wen said she saw after the talk, penny raised up her hand when Johan asked who is going to advanced for further studies. LOL. She said she going UTAR wan. And now she kena brain wash! SWT!
I heard my friends said if we go to advanced diploma, not neccessarily u must go to UK for 3 months wo. Then, they even said even u graduated with a advanced diploma cert is also kinda high pay maybe the salary difference compare to degree cert is just few hundreds away le. Hmmm, so I ponder awhile. KTAR (2 Years) UTAR (3 Years) Study KTAR cheaper than UTAR if not going to UK.
Besides that, one of our sir, Mr Chee who thaught us International Business Planning this semester told us that the Pound in UK is dropping and predicted to be crash one day! So the pound is dropping now which means will be cheaper if going to UK. Lol. I really don't know whether izzit a good news for me anot. Sigh, Which will be the best for me ?! I really don't know.
I was telling my parents that I've decided already to go UTAR. When I actually made up my mind alread few months ago and now someone came advised us or encouraged us to go Advanced. Sigh, why wana confused me???
If I continue in KTAR, then wat I've promised myself before this will be all rubbish. Perhaps, something might changes. If I'm going to UTAR, will be another story also. LOL.
I really have no idea, God!!!
Can You Help Me to Decide Which Is The Best Path For Me?!
My future is in your hands O, Lord. I'll leave it all to you.
HAiks. =(


[Amanda-Licious]
"Confusion"

No comments: