Sunday, March 14, 2010

About You.

Haha, He drew this I thinked.
*Happy lo, I set this as ur display blog pic, as u requested :P *



Yes, its about the Lil Demon of mine.
Alright, I've got so much to say about him.
I knew him from the internet, infact to be specified is in MSN messenger.
Around 2 years already. Or more than that I think. :)
He is a very very Tall guy. I saw his pic before in Facebook.
Wow! So tall! But I'm so short! =.="
My friend did know him. I know who he is.
But i didn't know him yet that time.
Trying hard to know him one day.
So, I saw him few times at BTS lrt station before.
He dunno me, so i just stared at him, kept quiet. =P
Then, another time I met him during tarc.
But this time we did chatted in msn messenger.
Hehe. He told me saying I'm special to him.
So we did chatted most of the time.
Sharing Musics and stuff, lifes and alot of things.
Oh ya, this guy who is the one who recommended me those hard metal songs! :P
He is such a Rocker I would say. Then Guess what??
I finally get the chance to meet him.
After 2 years of net friend.
We finally met at my working place, Mount Kiara.
Hehe. He is so tall! When I went in, I saw him already!
LOL. 1st time meeting him, i thought i would lost in words.
But surprisingly, he is a nice person to talk to.
Coz he did told me saying he is antisocial.
But I can still make him open his mouth! hoho. XD
Then as promised we did exchanged our belated birthday present. Hehe.
I bought him a wrist band while he bought me a cap.
Thanks dude! :) I like it. :P
Since then, I find him go brj yum cha.
Then I went crash to his house dee. LOL.
I know I'm ganas! Sorry la ur angel mmg macam tu perangai-nyer. XD
Hmm, wat I wanted to say is that, He is really a nice guy to be with.
But we both knows that the both of us still trying hard to let go our own past.
He and I too facing the same situation. Sigh.
He used to cheered me up and I did too to him most of the time.

Right here...
I hope he will be able one day let go the grudges and hurt that he has faced all this while.
Hmm, Miss E just forget about her.
About your insomnia, better do what i advised u.
Do exercises like pumping, or sit-up to make urself tired, then u could sleep.
Don't always emo coz of alittle thing.
Don't be too sensitive over what ppl feels.
Think about urself before u think others.
Not to say selfish, but love urself 1st, before loving others.
Always remember to have more confidence in urself.
You always said, u dun have a good example of urself, so I can be judging others.
Infact u are right, but human will change.
We infact changing as time goes by..so just dont be over pesimistic. :)
Lastly, I hope u wont be too guilty over little things.
I understand, u told me that I'm important to you.
But remember I will protect myself. But I'm thankful for ur advises and caring of me too.
Please be not so blurr, I've hinted and giving u chances to cheered me up.
LOL. In the end, I'm the one who will be cheering u back.
Maybe, I'm reli ur angel. As u said...LOL!
This post is especially for you dude.
Thanks Dear JONTAY.
*HUGS*


Ps : As I said, I can never be ur angel guiding u forever. Hope you will be a better man in the future. You are really a cool guy that I've met. :)

[Amanda-Licious]
" About Mr. Demon"

1 comment:

Jon Tay said...

Best Post Ever Award goes to you babe.