Saturday, March 6, 2010

What Say You??

When I'm bored I will do this! DAMN BORED!!!! GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! =.="




U know who is this little girl driving? Its Joanne Chew lo! Swt! I tell u guys, her driving skills! CHUN! HAHAHAHAH! Anyway, we were safe reaching leisure mall that day for yum cha! XD
Thank God! =P Finally get to sit her Mazda dunno wat model. LOL. Sorry. Forgotten. And her baby is green in colour! Si cili padi la ah moi ni! XD


Alice in the Wonderland.
YES! I 'm so gonna watch it.
Coming out on the 4th of March for 3D, and 11 of March for normal one.
I so waiting for u! Gonna watch Johnny Depp! WOOHOO! ;P





This Guy above! So my type!!! Macho siao! XD



Yeap, I'm right now chasing this taiwanese Drama. Wayward kenting.
The Beach damn cool! I wana go there, whenever I got the chance to! ;P
Nice Drama! =)


Once upon a time, there is this girl keep chasing for her future, waiting for the next chapterz of her life, was pondering whether which way to go to, hoping the road will not come to an end, whatever it is, she hopes she will have a better life in time to come, that she finally able to serve the Lord in the House of the Lord, by serving HIM to glorify HIS name. Amen.
The Girl Named Amanda. (:

I'm happy that I finally graduate from the probation team. Congratz to Uncle Frankie, Aunty Elysse, Christine Lim and Myself!!! WOOHOOO! So excited. Next wednesday gonna sing for prayer meeting. NERVOUS!!! ARHHHHH! :P

Ps : 2 more days till results is out, 5 more weeks till we say goodbye. ='|
I will definitely MISS youuuu!!!! Youuuu!!! and YOUUU!!!!

No comments: