Thursday, April 1, 2010

AniceDAY!

Heyo fellows!!
Yesterday had fun with the DIN group 1 mates!
They can reli gone crazy when they wanted to! XD
I had fun singing k with them.
We sang for like 5 hours! O.O
From 2 untill its 6-7 like dat!
OMG! Nowonder my throat sored !!
but I did enjoyed with them!
Pics taken, all with dearest sotong there! :)
After that, I somehow became their tour guide.
Coz i lead them to connaught pasar mlm!
And then we saw something really funny!
Muahahahahah!
We saw a uncle TFK there!
OMG! Uglyfugglyyucky!!!!!! eeeewwww!
Then, we walk walk walk untill sotong aka baba sent me home.
Thanks for spending the whole day with me, guys!
U guys rocks! yeah! XD

Exams is coming soon!
1 more week in TARC!
I'm gonna miss TARC so SO SOOOOOOOOooooOOOoo Much!
All my best wishes to all tar-cians!
Let's fight for the last battle before we graduate happily! :)

Oh ya, I just realized, Utar commerce date is 31st may.
its almost end of the month.
Hmmm, I guess i will fully utilized the holidays.
Work and travel
and
COMPLETE my DRIVING LICENSE!
Muahahhhaahah!
Damn lotsa people asking me, hye when u driving me to here la there la! =="
U WILL BE SHOCK when I REACHED UR FRONT GATE 1 DAY!
xD


Hmmm, let me confess something here!
I LOVE K wee Teh, James wong, Peter Lee, CK new, Edmund choong, Benedict Low, Kevin, Jefferey Lee, Johnny Chong and Kenneth choong!

XD


Alright la,
Happy April Fool day!!!!!!



HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:P
[Amanda-Licious]
"April-fool-licious"

2 comments:

cknew said...

wohuu~~~
finally my name appear on your blog...
although was april fool...
haha...

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

Hahahahah! :D