Thursday, April 15, 2010

Very Different.

Indeed I have never been like this disappointed before.
Seriously, the fear and eagerness in me.
Emo?! I doesn't want to.
I really doesn't want to.
Hereby I apologise.

Dear Lord Jesus, I'm sorry, today I couldn't even wear on a smile.
As I've promised that no matter how sad that day would be I will still cheer my day up.
But today, I couldn't. I'm indeed sad.
Don't ask me why. Because it is shameful to tell out even.
I never have this kinda feeling before.
This is such an experience to me.
A lesson to be learnt once more, I would say.

Eventhough I went for Sushi King and took 8-9 plates of sushis which about 17-18 pieces of sushis that I had. I still couldn't get rid of this feeling.
I guess I need a good rest.
Lord please forgive me.
Blame it all to myself that never take things seriously and taking things for granted.

Time to SLEEP.



*COLLAPSED*



[Amanda-Licious]
" Physically & Mentally Tired"

No comments: