Wednesday, April 7, 2010

G♡♡dBY3 TARC (Part 1)

Diploma In Business Studies,
International Business.
Year 2 (2010)
DIN Family



Okay guys, I'll start off this post with a short 1. Before this, I was thinking ..What topic should I put??! Finally *POP* Everything which I'm going to say here is all about me in TARC life. I'm happy and sad on the other hand that I'm leaving TARC. Why am I happy?! Because finally I finish up my diploma level and going to continue my studies in degree. Wow, reli time flies. I'm really looking forward what will be my next chapterz of life. Ought to find out, how's Uni life in UTAR. :) So why am I sad then??! Hmmm, alot to talk about it. I will just cut it short. The main reason because I'm so gonna miss everyone in TARC. For those who are staying in TARC for advanced diploma. My best wishes to u guys! My heart just couldn't stop saying this, I'm so grateful getting to know u guys! [To All Whom I've Known, No Matter You are From My course Or not] I'm really glad for knowing u fellas! :P Amanda wouldn't have so much laughter, without u all! Seriously I say this from the bottom of my heart! So much of happiness compare to the sad times in TARC.


You guys made me realized many things and I noticed I 've grown up alot. I've learnt alot of lessons through the word F-R-E-N-D-S-H-I-P. Friends are so important to me. Without u guys. I won't be still surviving here with a smile everyday. =) So Much to say here, untill I have no idea how could I put it in words! lol. (I know I sounded like someone giving a Thank You speech on the stage) xD


*Taking a Deep Breath* Okay continue wat I was saying. I wana say a BIG Thank You to all of you were with me from day 1 untill now. Esp those I'm closed with. DIN family to be specified- Group 2. I had so much fun with u crazie bunch of Peeps! :P Will never forget how we studied in class, copying homework, answering question in class, falling asleep while its been an exhausted day to us, giving support and motivation while its time for presentation, laughing all the way with the tutors and lecturers and like endless outings with u guys. To be even more specified, my gang - Miss Leong Pei Woon, Miss Koh Chia Wen, Miss Aw Pei Ling and Miss Annie Soh. Thank you so much for everything that no matter what happened to us, quarrels and missunderstoods we had, we are still intact together as 1 gang. I love u girls! ♡ ;) And the rest in group 2, to be specified too, Miss Lau Ke sin, Miss Tan Pei Pei, Miss Ng Shin Ling, Miss Peh Shin Yi and Miss Cyndi Cha. Thanks for giving so much advice and entertainment with us. U girls rocks alot too! Hehe. I will never forget how u girls scolded me to wake up, and reli wake up. Sorry for falling in love too deep towards him. I didn't even realized I've reli gone too much, so much enough of it. Thanks for the advised girls! *HUGS*




While Group 3 and Group 1 mates. So happy too to know u guys. I will talk about group 1 1st. Hmmm, started to be very close with Penny Wong! Haha! I reli like to tease u la Penny! :P Then, started to know K WEE TEH aka Sotong(Baba)! Thank You for ur redang sands! You are really quite a kind funny guy. So much of laughter while talking to u! GoodBye lo my ai mei partner! Will really Miss u! HOHO!:P Then Alvin (zhong zhong) had fun talking to u few times, will see u in UTAR! wooohoo! Dai Lou! Take care and teach me play bowling la when free! Hehe. Latte(Baba's daughter) Thanks for being so friendly. U r so CUTE la! :P , Shir Wen! Thanks for giving feedbacks and advises to me in blog at times. Appreciate it! Dear Sis in christ! U rock!, Wai Seng gor gor! Another pro bowling player! Muahaha! Must remember me ar! :P Will miss u de, Mandy! Thanks for always giving me ur mesmerized eye contact! Haha! Keep in touch ya! , Hui Lu! We shall continue our journey of degree in UTAR together! Hehe, Tow Cheng, Wen en, Darren, Jun hwa, and the rest alot more KEEP IN TOUCH okay!??! =P WOW! Do u know I'm so glad to know u guys??! Reli sibeh Crazy when I went sing k with u all! Haha! I had so much fun with u all! :) Thanks for being a friend of me. *Hugs*




Here goes group 3 people. Hehe. Happy and glad to know jia wen, jack sheng, kian yip, brynce, julian, anthony, alex and chee toong. Hmm, had much of entertainment, outings with u guys! Thanks specifically to our course rep for DIN - Mr. Kct. =) U have done so much for us. You mmg not bad wan, handsome but as we all said, please try to be "MAN abit" ( u noe wat I mean! HAHA! xD ) Anyway, THANKIEW bie! :) Then Alvis gang like hean, kok thung and boon hua. Will not left out u guys too! Had a period of time did hang out before. Girls side pulak, JEANINE! Hehe. Thanks so much girl! Thanks for the encouragement and never fail to listen to me when i need someone to talk to! I will treasure u much! The rest more closer will be agnes, annie lee and choon peng I think! =) Will miss u girls too. :P *HUGS*






Wooops! Everytime I said it a short one, was telling myself, "I'm not gonna write so much, NO! No way! =P But I thinked those reader might complain again, why la so long. =="
Muahahahahah! Sorry guys. Hopefully u all will read it till the end ESPECIALLY DIN mates!
Thanks everyone! I started MISSING you guys already!!!!!! T.T




[Amanda-Licious]
" Part 1 ended "

No comments: