Monday, April 19, 2010

Waddup yo

Hmmmm!~ Chessy Wedges where I craved for it since past few weeks ago. Thanks for fulfilling and u know wat?! The satisfaction = 100% whenever u get to eat what u wished to. :)








Yeap, recently was busy with exams. Was studying IBP for the the final semester. 1st time studying the text book. ==" Alot to memorize. The picture above was taken at R2 with Mr.Kct. =)







Wow, delivery of dessert and muffin. Haha, thanks to Miss Lau Ke sin. Coz she was 4-5 hrs late to R2 for revision. So, she bought the both of us this. Thanks yo! :)









SUSHI SPREEE!

YEAP! SUSHIking Bonanza Promotion was on the 12 -15 of april. I went twice with my college mates. 1st round was at setia wangsa sushi king, nice but Klcc branch is still the best! :P
Therefore I went the next day again SushiKing at Klcc. Woohoo. Delicious! Scrumptious!!! I'm lovin it!




My Favourite Roar Salmon topping on a crumple of japanese glutinous rice. Dip in a bit of soy sauce and abit of wasabi. Place it in your mouth, u may felt a glimpse of melting sensation. Omg!
OIIIISSSSHHHIIII! :P






YoYOyO CYndi and Jia Yi!!! =)





Miss Leong and her Unagi. As usual. Sapu all Unagi! xD










The 8 of us from group 2 ended up this much we took. A total of 35 plates. :) I took 6 plates!!! :D









Smoke Salmon! Ichiban!



Yeap, The second round 3 of us, Ke sin me and shin ling went Klcc for sushi. Shin ling broke her records, she took 9 plates. While I too broke mine, I took 8 and a half plates. While Ke sin took 7 plates. xD Wow! The satisfaction! Yummmm Yummmm!!! ;P








2 things above. The 1st picture, What izzit inside the bottle ?! Hmm, once I thought of giving that few pages long of letter to one of my fren. Which now doesn't mean anything anymore. Just thanking God that we are still frens. I wish to throw that bottle into a deep deep sea. oooopss, "Water Pollution!"
Lol. Maybe I will just keep it untill when I'm 30 and I will read the letter and reflect back these memories. Hehe. I know I sounded stupid. lol.
Hmmm, The 2nd pic. A Nice bottle of sands. Someone gave me this. I appreciate it much. It will reminds me of this person when I see this bottle of sands. Anyway, as I always told that person, I will know what to do. God told me what to do. We will meet one day when it is the time to come. Thanks for the sand! =)

Muahahahah! Just a random one, my study table while a toy named Ka chuan sitting on my chair studying. :P





Yeah! Dined in Madam Kwan at Klcc, last saturday with Mr. kct and Miss leong pei woon.




Nasi Bojari, Bill on our gentlement and generous course rep. Hehe. Thanks bie! =)





Wow, a rose for me?!!??? NOla, stop dreaming Amanda Low. ==" every table also has 1 of it. :P










Miss Leong and Mr. Kct.





After dinner went and watch this movie -Ice Kacang Puppy Love. ♥








Haha! Not bad le. Another Malaysia production. Considered ok lu. =p Funny and realy has got the 初恋 的感觉。 =)







Who ever havent watch this, go watch and support har our own country's production luh. Haha.






Oh yah! About Pc fair, hmmm, reli alot of people. I nearly fainted when I see the ppl. And so hot in Hall 2. Lacking of oxygen. ==" Anyway, I din manage to but anything. swt. Thought of buying earphone from sonicgear but at last decided not to buy. lol. Hmmm, a not too bad weekend for me I would say. How bout urs?!



:D
















































































































































































































































[Amanda-Licious]

" surrounding "

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your life is so happening. You see, I always visit your blog. :-) When ur going to post something about me? :-p