Thursday, April 29, 2010

Following the flow


Hmmm, I finally know what's going on.
What I've doubted recently, has became a reality fact.
Just too bad, timing is always the result,
denoting what happens next no matter in our thoughts or feelings.
I would just say its really a little too late that you and I have missed the chance.
Apologies for being ignorance before this.
I'm happy that we are still who we are.
So right now, we finally see everything clearly.
The Kind and friendly you, I will not forget.
hereby I say a big Thank You with a warm Hugz.
Hoping that you will let go and never regret of your choices.
We are who we are before this, now and forever.
May God Bless You for the coming next target.
Oh yeah, a phrase I learnt from your dearest buddy
" Smile, Life Is Short. " (;



Ps : Don't frown nor emo anymore, appreciate your time.
See you after 1 month. ( "


________________________________________________



What more can I say beside God & Fate that I believe in?!
One passes by, another came after.
Just like a wounded heart has finally recovered.
hereby lighted another sparkle of light.
Should I be thankful for it?!
I really do not know.
Confession I tried it once , and now the second time?!
Its a bad and also a good experience to me.
Bad as in my heart was broke into pieces when I found out the answer.
Good as in I never regretted because at least I've took the step to find out the answer by my own with the courage where I never expected it to have in me.
Right now, I have decided to control myself.
Believing that God has a plan for me.
I believe that "Everything Happens because of a Reason "
Thanking you for telling me the truth,
me either, felt the same way as you did.
*Awaiting the right time for a Dream Come True. *
"Praying Hard, together we...."





Ps : Mi Xiu! Mi Xiu! *89965* ♥♥♥ (:

[Amanda-Licious]
" Blurting it out once more"

No comments: