Friday, October 3, 2008

This Week!

Alright..this was my first time spending almost the whole week in&out -in&out non stop. Is great having plans while holidays. Mostly what i planed and it went well, seldom ffksSs haaha. I enjoyed hanging out and meeting up my friends at different places. But so far no one ask me out for Sing K! Ohh long time didn't go for it. Anyway, although i was enjoying goin out but on the other hand my *purse is burning so badly* LOLS Seriously, soon i will go Pokkai lo. haaha. I will be posting up many many pictures i took during this 2 weeks of holidays. Honestly, this was my 1st time fully using up the holidays I have for. It might be a short break just for 2 weeks but I am Happy. I Enjoyed so much.


Just a quick and short updates! and more updates coming up....
sorry for late updates cos today i'm tired after whole day goin out again. Geezz..haaha

HAK CHIU!~* o w W K a y y !! I just sneeze again! I HATE FLU! I dunwana friend u FLU go awway! ;( Sick of it *gasping for air*

Some thoughts just bothering me during this 2 weeks...I shall release some out here!
Wat is wrong with me recently?!! I hate those "EYES" that always mesmerize me! Pls stop hypnotizing me. I can't stand anymore do u know that?!!! Gahhhh..is hard for me to explain it here.Maybe some of u dun get wat i'm talking bout.Haihs I think he attracted me. maybe he has the abilities i'm looking for.Swtz, hope i can be calm and see thru his heart. LOL
I'm so K-a-n-a-s-a-i liao!
Maybe i dun stand a chance or maybe yes?! Only God knows. Sigh.. anyhow pls wake up and stop dreaming AMANDA LYC!!!!!
Pls dun ask me why?! I reli do not noe why..harhar.. ;/

50 /50 or 20 /80 ??? God pls rescue me! =/

No comments: